Online Revision of Pay of Officers of Judicial Service through HRMS
Government of West Bengal
No. 4950-F (E-Gov.) Date: 09/12/2022
Sub: Introduction of online Revision of Pay of the Officers of the Judicial Service of West Bengal in pursuant to the Notification number 3129-J/JD/V/2A-03/2020 dated 28th October 2022 consequent upon implementation of the recommendation of Second National Judicial Pay Commission (SNJPC) and generation of the pay fixation order from HRMS
The Judicial Department of the Government of West Bengal has notified the Revision of Pay and Allowances of the Officers of the Judicial Service of West Bengal vide Notification number 3129-J/JD/V/2A-03/2020 dated 28th October 2022 in pursuant of the implementation of the recommendation of Second National Judicial Pay Commission (SNJPC).
- In order to facilitate the task of pay revision in online mode, the Governor is pleased to allow pay fixation of the Officers of the Judicial Service of West Bengal in HRMS module of WBIFMS.
- The process of Pay Revision will be initiated by the Operator of the Head of Office (where the database of the concerned officer is available) from the menu ‘Initiate ROPA conversion’ and after fixation of pay according to the notification number 3129-J/JD/V/2A-03/2020 dated 28/10/2022, the request will be forwarded to the next higher level- the Recommending or the Approving authority – as the case may be. Pay of the officer may be fixed up to the current date by allowing successive increments as required.
- After approval of the pay fixation by the Head of Office/or the delegated authority, the pay of the officer will automatically be revised with effect from the 01/01/2016 or the date of joining, whichever is later. A system generated ‘Annexure III’ will be available to the Head of Office, DDO and also in the ESE login of the Officer concerned.
- Once the Basic Pay is revised, dearness allowance will also be updated in the system automatically within 3 hours of the approval of the Pay Fixation. If the dearness allowance is not updated in the system, the DDO can manually update it in HRMS. Other allowances would continue to be drawn at the existing rate until modified by the DDO in pursuance of some relevant order.
- The DDOs must check the pay bills of all employees meticulously before submitting the same into the Treasury for drawal of pay bill.
- For the online processing of the said pay revision in HRMS, the “Creation of workflow” functionality as introduced vide G.O. No. 6716 dated 10.12.2019 is mandatory.
- If any error is committed at the time of such pay revision, another pay fixation is to be initiated in the same manner whereby the last pay fixation will be automatically rejected in the system and current pay fixation will take effect.
Joint Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 4950-F dated 09.12.2022, Source
Finance, Judicial, IFMS, ROPA