Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2014-15May 6, 2022
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization
Notice inviting Application for Pre-Matric Scholarship for the year 2014-15
(For Minority Students)
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites applications for Scholarship from meritorious students belonging to Minority Community (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Parsee). The students of Government or Private recognized schools from class I to X, including hostellers are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
2. His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
3. He/ She should obtain minimum 50% marks in the last final examination.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The eligible students are directed to apply in Prescribed Form of Pre-Matric Scholarship which is available at the District office of Minority Affairs and is also available in the website in our website www.wbmdfc.org.
2. Photo copy of the current prescribed form is also accepted.
3. He/ She may apply within 15th August, 2014.
4. The students who were selected for scholarship for the year 2013-14 should apply as Renewal candidate.
5. The students after passing Class IV are required to submit Fresh Application for getting Scholarship in Class V. If any student is admitted in a new school, leaving the previous school in any class, from Class I to X should apply afresh.
6. He/ She should submit the application forms duly filled in at the concerned office of the B.D.O.(in case of Rural areas)/ S.D.O (in case of Urban areas) along with photo copy of following documents i.e.
i) Mark Sheet of last final examination and
ii) Income Certificate from Councilor of Municipality/ Corporation/ Prodhan of Gram Panchayet/BDO or self affirmed affidavit.
Submission of Forms:
For Kolkata: At the Office of WBMDFC, “AMBER”, DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
For Other Districts: In Case of Rural Areas-At BDO Office
In Case of Urban Areas-At SDO Office
Last Date of Submission: 15th August, 2014.
Sd/- Managing Director
Office Address: “AMBER”, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-I, KOLKATA-700064
Phone No: 033-40047469, Website: www.wbmdfc.org
Application Form in Bengali
Application Form in Urdu