For any query, ask here: Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2013-14
Update: Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2015-16
Update: Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2014-15
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization
Notice inviting Application for Pre-Matric Scholarship for the year 2013-14
For Minority Students
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites applications for Scholarship from meritorious students belonging to Minority Community (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsee). The students of Government or Private recognized schools from class I to X, including hostellers are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
- He/ She should obtain minimum 50% marks in the last final examination.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The eligible students are directed to apply in Prescribed Form of Pre-Matric Scholarship which is available at the “Help Desk Office” located at District office of Minority Affairs and is also available in the website. District wise “Help Desk” information details will be available by clicking the heading “Regional Contacts” in our website www.wbmdfc.org. Photo copy of the current prescribed form is also acceptable.
2. He/ She may apply between 1st June, 2013 to 31st August, 2013.
3. He/ She should submit the application forms duly filled in at the concerned office of the B.D.O.(in case of Rural areas)/ S.D.O (in case of Urban areas) along with photo copy of following documents i.e.
i) Mark Sheet of last final examination and
ii) Income Certificate from Councilor of Municipality/ Corporation/ Prodhan of Gram Panchayet/ BDO or self affirmed affidavit.
4. The students from Kolkata shall submit their applications along with the above documents at the Office of WBMDFC, at Hemanta Basu Bhavan , 12, BBD Bag East (1st Floor) Kolkata – 700 001.
5. Those who have applied for this scholarship in 2012-13 will also have to apply for renewal of the Scholarship in the same form.
6. The students for Class V will apply for RENEWAL of the scholarships.
7. UID/ AADHAAR No. is mandatory for the students of Howrah & Coochbehar districts for Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme of the Government.
Main Advertisement | Application Format for Pre-matric Scholarship 2013-14
Ref: Advertisement, Application Form