Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority, 2015-16
Madrasah Education. Scholarship.
1. This scheme is meant for Minority students (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi and Jain) who are reading in class I-X.
2. The students of class IX and X will have to submit On-line application for Pre-Matric Scholarship.
3. In case of class I-VIII, the students will submit Offline application. Application Form is available from the concerned B.D.O office free of cost and may also downloaded from WBMDFC website www.wbmdfc.org. Photo copy of the Application Form is also be accepted.
4. Eligibility Criteria:-
a) Applicant must be a student of a recognised Institution.
b) Must have obtained at least 50% marks in the last examination.
c) The family income should not exceed one lac per annum
5. Applications for Pre-Matric scholarship are to be submitted through Offline and Online mode. The Offline modes of application are for classes I-VIII and Online mode is for classes IX-X only. For Online application please log in to www.scholarships.gov.in. The process will start from 1st May, 2015. [Learn how to apply at www.scholarship.gov.in]
6. The offline manual form and online print out form should be submitted to respective Institutions/schools.
The Head of the Institutions in turn will submit the Forms/Hard Copy after Verification to the concerned DOMA/Minority office through B.D.O. The whole process should be completed within 31st July, 2015.
7. Those who are new will submit as a FRESH candidate and those who received scholarship earlier will submit as RENEWAL.
Download: Application Form for Pre-Matric Scholarship, 2015-16
Download: Self Declaration of Family Income under Pre Matric Scholarship