Project Clearance Committee will examine before according AAFS
Finance. AA&FS, DPR, PCC.
Government of West Bengal
Finance (Audit) Department (Group-F)
325, S.C. Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 711102
No. 5574-F (F) Dated: 03rd October, 2023
State Government has constituted the Project Clearance Committee (PCC) in Finance Department in terms of FD Memo. No. 4247-F(Y) dated July 3, 2018 to examine the Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) and other Technical matters of the proposals before issuance of Administrative Approval and Financial Sanction, Revised Administrative Approval and Financial Sanction and Tender approvals, sent by the Administrative Departments.
At the time of scrutiny, it has been observed by the PCC of the Finance Department that some common information and papers required for concurrence have not been found in the proposal, thus delaying the process of getting approval of the same.
In view of the above, the Administrative Department is requested to follow the procedures as laid down and submit the proposals with requisite documentation for early and speedy disposals of the projects.
A) For Administrative Approval
- Complete DPR consisting of Initiation Letter from competent authority.
- Prefacing Report, Abstract Estimate dully vetted by the competent authority.
- Detailed Drawings with full dimensions (General/ Structural), Detailed Design duly vetted/ approved by the competent authority.
- Detailed Estimate mentioning reference of SOR, Quantitative Calculations, Rate Analysis with justification, where required.
B) For Revised Administrative Approval
- Report on justification for the Revised Estimate.
- Revised Estimate as per Works Department Format duly recommended by the competent authority with Less/ Excess Statement both in percentage and amount with justified reasons.
- Financial Implication Statement, Tender BOQ, Latest Status of the works etc.
C) Tender Related proposal
- All Tender Documents [e-NIT Notice/ Notices, Paper Publications, uploaded Evaluation Sheet (both Technical & Financial)].
- Recommendation of the Departmental Tender Committee (DTC) for acceptance of the rate, analysis for justification of the rate, properly filled up and signed Annexure-I, where required, with all the recommendations, as required in the Format.
Sd/- Manoj Pant
Additional Chief Secretary
to the Government of West Bengal
No. 5574-F dated 03.10.2023, Source