Reconstitution of Managing Committee in Madrasah
Published in Madrasah Education. Tags: Managing Committee.
WEST BENGAL BOARD OF MADRASAH EDUCATION
BEGUM ROKAIYA BHAVAN
19, Haji Md. Mohsin Square, Kolkata – 700016
Memo: 336/MC/14 Date: 20.03.2014
From: The Secretary, West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
To: The Heads of all recognised Junior High, High and Senior Madrasah in West Bengal.
Sub: Postponement of Election for Constitution /Reconstitution of the Managing Committee Ad hoc committees /Organizing Committees /Administrators up to 16.07.2014 or till the completion of office Bearers’ election whichever is earlier of Recognised Junior High, High and Senior Madrasah in view of ensuing Parliamentary Election 2014, declared by Election Commission, Govt. of India.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (2) of Section 21 of West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education Act 1994, the President is pleased to notify for general information that in view of the Election in Parliamentary Constituencies, declared by the competent authority through notification and enforcement of Model Code of Conduct with effect from 05.03.2014.to 16.05.2014, the process of Constitution/ Reconstitution of the Managing Committee in Madrasahs shall remain suspended from the date of notification of the Model Code of Conduct to the date of declaration of result of the Election in the Parliamentary Constituencies.
1. In cases of Madrasahs where the process of Election for different stages have already been started but not completed till 05.03.2014, the remaining part shall be started after 16.05.2014 adopting programmes afresh as per normal rules and procedure.
2. In cases of Madrasah where Elections of different categories other than office Bearers have already been completed prior to declaration of the date of enforcement of Model code of Conduct for the ensuing Election i.e from 05.03.2014 the election of Office Bearers shall stand deferred upto 16.05.2014.
3. In case of Madrasahs where election is due but have not yet adopted any programme for Election will take steps for the Constitution /Reconstitution of the Managing Committee as per Rule after 16.05.2014.
4. The tenure of the Managing Committee/ Ad-hoc Committee/ Organizing Committee/ Administrator of the Madrasahs of West Bengal is extended upto16.07.2014 or till completion of the Constitution /Re-constitution (as the case may be) whichever is earlier.
5. The above Notification is not applicable to Madrasahs where any order from the Hon’ble Court prevails.
West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education