Postponement of Election for Formation of Managing Committee
Published in School Education. Tags: Managing Committee.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Nivedita Bhawan, DJ-8, Sector-II, Karunamayee
Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700 091.
Circular No. N/S/127, Date: 18.09.2012
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
The Head of all Recognised Non-Govt. (Aided & Unaided) Secondary School in Murshidabad District of West Bengal.
Sub:- Postponement of election for constitution/reconstitution of Managing Committee of the Recognised Non-Govt. (Aided & Unaided) Secondary Schools in Murshidabad District of West Bengal.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (2) of Section 28 of the W.B.B.S.E. Act 1963, as amended, the Administrator, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, is pleased to notify for general information that in view of the Bye-Election in Parliamentary Constituency in the above noted district declared by the competent authority through Notification and enforcement of the Model Code of Conduct w.e.f. 15/09/2012 to 13/10/2012, the process of Constitution/ Reconstitution of the Managing Committee in Non-Govt. Secondary Schools shall remain suspended from the date of enforcement of Model Code of Conduct to the date of declaration of results i.e. from 15/09/2012 to 13/10/2012 for the Bye-Election of the Parliamentary Constituency in the Murshidabad District, West Bengal under the following conditions:
1) In cases of schools where the process of Election for different stages have already been started but not completed till 15/09/2012, the remaining part shall be started after 13/10/2012 adopting programmes afresh as per normal rules and procedure.
2) In cases of schools where Election of different categories other the Officer Bearers’ have already been completed prior to declaration of the date of enforcement of Model Code of Conduct for the ensuing Bye-Election i.e. from 15/09/2012, the election of Office Bearers’ shall stand deferred upto 13/10/2012.
3) In cases of schools were Election is due but have not yet adopted any programme for Election they will take steps for the Constitution/Reconstitution of the Managing Committee as per the Rules after 13/10/1012.
4) The tenure of the Managing Committee/ Ad-hoc-Committee/ Organising Committee/ Administrator of the Non-Govt. Secondary Schools of Murshidabad District of West Bengal is extended upto 28/02/2013 or till completion of the constitution /reconstitution (as the case may be) whichever is earlier.
5) The Board however reserves right to appoint Administrator /Ad-hoc-Committee where the same would be necessary for administrative reasons.
6) The above Notification is not applicable to the schools where any contrary order from the Hon’ble Court prevails.
No. N/S/127 dated 18.09.2012