How to set up the help desk on Rupashree Prakalpa:
The help desk for Rupashree Prakalpa will have:
- Desk top/ Lap top with dongle internet connectivity for tracking grievances online
- Sufficient number of forms of Rupashree will be printed and will be available on desk.
- IEC materials on RP are to be printed and displayed surrounding the area
- A slip with the list of all documents required for enrolment under Rupashree will be printed and will be available on desk for handing out
Which services will be provided from the Rupashree help desk:
- For one who needs Rupashree Prakalpa related information, general information will be provided
- For one who needs to apply for Rupashree benefit, form with the list of required documents will be given to her and filled up form with the documents will be collected.
- For one who has any Rupashree related grievance, her grievance will be tracked on the portal www.wbrupashree.gov.In with the help of her form serial number and sorted.
- Data Entry Operators and Accountants of Rupashree Prakalpa will attend the camps. They should be supported by Block Level extension Officers/ Staffs.
- District Magistrate will deploy senior officers to supervise the camps.
“Rupashree Prakalpa” is aimed at mitigating the difficulties that poor families face in bearing the expenditure of their daughters’ marriages. Eligible beneficiary gets the benefit to the scheme prior to her marriage.
Any woman can apply to this scheme who proposes to be married if her application satisfies the following criteria:
- She has attained the age of 18 years AND is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
- The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
- She was born in West Bengal OR she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years OR her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
- Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
- She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account-holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an IFS Code and an MICR code and transacts e-payments though NEFT.
The Scheme’s Application form is available free-of-cost from the respective Block, SD, Municipal Corporation and Borough/Ward offices of Kolkata Municipal Corporation. It can be downloaded from the website http://www.wbcdwdsw.gov.in.
Required supporting documents:
a) Proof of applicant’s age: Self-attested photo-copy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/ Madhyamik Admit card/ AADHAR card/ Primary School Leaving Certificate
b) Never-married Status: Self-declaration on application form
c) Family income: Self-declaration certified by a Competent Authority
d) Proof of Residence: Self-Declaration certified by a Competent Authority
e) Bank Account: Self-attested photo-copy of page of bank book which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFSC code and other details
f) Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage
g) Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/ Madhyamik Admit card/ AADHAR card/ Primary School Leaving Certificate (attested by prospective spouse)
h) Coloured passport size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom The benefit is one time and amount is Rs. 25000/-
Submission of application forms, verification of supporting documents and registration of the same will be done by the Block, Sub-Divisional or Municipal Corporation Office under which her residence is located.
For more information see Rupashree portal www.wbrupashree.gov.in
Operational Procedure/ Roles:
For the HR at the desk:
For one who needs Rupashree Prakalpa related information general information will be provided verbally and IEC material can be given
For one who needs to apply for Rupashree benefit, form with the list of required documents will be given. She will be properly guided where to submit the filled up forms with the documents. If any applicant wants to submit application with requisite documents, it will be received with proper acknowledgement.
For one who has any Rupashree payment related or other grievance, form number will be collected and status will be searched from the Rupashree portal www.wbrupashree.gov.in
For the Organisers:
- Setting up of desk with all the infrastructural facilities
- Mapping of the HR
- Train the HR with the scheme guidelines