West Bengal Metropolitan Planning Committee Act, 1994
Planning. Planning Committee.
An Act to provide for the constitution of Metropolitan Planning Committee in every Metropolitan area in West Bengal for preparation of draft development plan for the Metropolitan area as a whole.
1. Short title, extent and commencement
Constitution of Metropolitan Planning Committee, its functions and matters related thereto
3. Metropolitan Planning Committee
4. Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, other members, not being elected members, term of office and filling up of vacancy
5. Election of members of Committee
6. Term of office of, and allowance for, elected members of Committee
8. Meeting of Committee
9. Secretary of Committee
11. Power to make rules
Download: West Bengal Metropolitan Planning Committee Act, 1994, Source