Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Minority, 2011-12 – Result

Result of Merit cum Means Scholarship Programme, 2012, has been published in West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation website.

The result of Merit cum Means Scholarship Programme, 2011-12,  has been published in West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation website (wbmdfc.org). The list of selected candidates for the scholarships is here to download.

MCM_FRESH_2011-12_Weblist

Income Tax Calculator 2014-15

Download our New Income Tax Calculator (2014-15) under Tools section.

Comments

1. supriya shit says

sir,I apply MCM scholarship after passed madhyamik in 2011 .I got 6000/ but other 6000 not get. when other 6000 get?

2. Sourav majhi says

i applied for west bengaL ‘MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP’ after passed MP exam in 2012 but still now i do not get any information.

• Mamata Gupta says

Sir/Madam

I applied for west bengal MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP after passed higher secondary exam 2012 but still I do not gate any reply.Although my graduation course will be over in next july 2015.When I know the result that I’m selected or not.

3. abhijit sanyal says

i applied for west bengaL MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP AFTER PASSED H.S IN 2012 BUT TILL I HAVENOT RECIEVED ANY INFORMATION

4. Abhishek Choubey says

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a student of MASTER OF COMMERCE of CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY. I have applied for the MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP in 2012-2013, but I have not got any reply of that. And my course will be over this July. It is very much needed.
    Waiting for your reply

5. Biswajit karmakar says

Sir,i applied MCM in 2012 for 82% marks in madhyamik.but you do not send me or our school any amount of scholarship.but you send money to other school.why this happenes?please reply very soon.

6. Abhijit Pandit says

Respected sir/madam
    I am Abhijit Pandit.I appeared H.S in 2012 and then I had appealed for MCM scholarship.But till date I do not get any news about the scholaship.When will I get the scholarship.plz inform me.My email id Abhijitpandit66@gmail.com. Thanks

7. MILAN SEIKH says

Sir/Madam….
    I had applied a MCM scholarship in 2012-2013 but still i didn’t get any scholarship, but aproximatly all my friends have received. Why I still not get it..? I m getting confused so please check and
    reply on my email id.
    Thanks

8. Amaan says

Sir/Madam….
    reply on my email id.
    Thanks

9. Sourav Pal says

I applied mcm scholarship 2012-2013.I am a student of Saktinagar High School,krishnanagar,Nadia.I do not get my scholarship.My other friend have got it.What can I do?

10. Suparna Mondal says

My friends got the scholarship, but I didn’t get scholarship. pls check the information details and give me scholarship money. pls help me. I have need some money. Nistarini College, Purulia.

11. SUJIT GHOSH says

I appiled for merit cum means scholarship in 2012 after madhyamik pass.First time i get 6000 Rs.But the 2nd time i did not get any Rs. Please inform me what happend.

12. MONOJIT KAMILYA says

Sir, i am class 12 student in Bali High School.I applied for scholarship in 2012 but got nothing from it.please check it and tell me how can got it.it is very necessary for our family. please help me.

13. Nityananda pal says

Sir, i am 3rd year student in karimpur pannadevi college.i appllied for scholarship in 2o11 but got nothing from it.please check it and tell me how can got it.it is very necessary for our familly.please help me.

• chinmoy sihi says

i am also a 3rd year student.but i do not get the scholarship which i have applied for graduation level for 2011-2014 session .pls take care about it

14. Biswajit Biswas says

Sir, I am 3rd year student of karimpur pannadevi college. Please show my result and message me why my scholarship not come…..

15. praveen bhimte says

sir, i am first year student of rungta college R-1. Please my result show me why my scholership did not come.

16. Rajat Samanta says

I am a student of 2nd year B.A. in C.U. I applied for scholarship in 2011. But got nothing from it. Please check it an tell me how can i got it. It is very necessary for our family. Please help me. Reply quikly on : rajat.samanta1@gmail.com

17. HANIF MD YOUSUF CHOUDHURY says

I am Hanif Md Yousuf Choudhury and i am the student of Assam University Silchar.
    Course : B.Pharma.
    My MCM scholarship is approved in the session of 2012-2013. Yet i have not got the scholarship till now.
    Kindly help me.
    I am belonging from a poor family

• DEBNATH NANDI says

I GOT THE SCHOOLARSHIP OF MERIT CUM MEANS OF 2010-2011 AT FIRST TIME ON 4th MARCH OF 012.BUT SECOND TIME I DIDN’T GET MY SCHOOLARSHIP.WHY DID I NOT GET THE SCHOOLASHIP?SO PLS ANS ME

18. Bipasha Dasgupta says

Sir I am a student of 1st year in IT and engineering in WBUT,I have applied for the scholarship in 2012.when I will get the scholarship?I mean to say when will declare the list of candidates who are selected for this scholarship?

19. GOURISANKAR PATRA says

sir i am a student of 2nd year in computer science and engineering in university institute of technology,i have applied for the scholarship in 2011. i have got the cheque of 16800/- on 10.10.2012.But what i have to do for the renewal?
    please sir reply,its my kind request,pleasr sir

20. Kiran Biswas says

Sir i am a MA 1st year student from burdwan university. How can i know that i am selected for scholarship . please help me. If i am selected which time i will receive the scholarship money …?

21. urmi says

sir i am a 4th year pass out student form kalyani govt.engg.college.but i didn’t get the last year scholarship cheque.i want to know when i will get the scholarship amount.i had receiver earlier 3 year scholarship cheque,but i haven’t received the scholarship cheque for the 4th year.plz tell me when i will get the scholarship cheque?

22. Saikat Saha says

Sir,I am a 2nd year student of Visva-Bharati.I have applied for merit cum means scholarshap 2011 but I did not get the scholarship.Please check it and give me the scholarship.

23. urmi says

24. purnendu mondal says

i’m a engineering student.i have applied for mcm scholarship in 2011-12,but i did not get any scholarship.please check it and give me the scholarship…
    my other engineering friends got it,in general case,tell me,,,,,plz

25. hena tabassum says

26. sourav karmakar says

I(WBJEE 2012 MEDical Rank-35) have applied for mcm scholarship in 2010.but I got only 6000 instead of 12000.what do I do?

27. Swarup Das says

Respective sir, i’m a applicant of 2010-11 wbmcm scholarship scheme. But i didn’t get it in time. Please check it and take a step immediately.

28. Sumit Mondal says

I am belonging from a very poor family. My friends have got the scholarship but i did not get. Please tell me my result.