Government of West Bengal
Public Works Department
No. 05 Dated: 06.01.2014
The Governor is pleased in the interest of public service to engage 03 (three) Assistant Engineers as detailed below on contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months from the date of their engagement for maintenance and upkeep of the Nabanna and Writers’ Buildings respectively:-
|Sl No.||Name of the post||No. of persons to be engaged.|
|1.||Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|2.||Asstt Engineer (Electrical) IT||2|
2. The contractual remuneration of the above stated Asstt. Engineers will be the entry point basis pay plus Grade Pay without any other allowance as admissible for the post of Asstt. Engineers (i.e. Rs. 15600/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-) in Band pay of Rs. 15600-42000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- in PB-4A.
3. The said engagement will be made through the placement agency of WBHDCL.
4. The appointing authority for the above stated 03 (three) posts will be the CE (El), PW Dte.
5. The charge on account of remuneration on such engagement is debitable to the detailed head “02-wages” under the major head of A/c. “2059-public works-80-General-001-Direction & Administration-NP-Non-Plan-002-Direction-Public Works Directorate [PW]” from the annual budget of this Deptt.
6. The Accounts Officer, PW Deptt., will act as DDO in this regard.
7. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Deptt. vide their UO no. 2761, Gr.-P2 dt. 28.11.2013.
8. The Pr. AG (A & E), West Bengal and all concerned are being information.
Sd/- Deputy Secretary-I, PWD
No. 05 dated 06.01.2014, Source