For any query, ask here: Computerized Central Clearing System in Finance Department
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 1181-F(H) Dated: 28.02.2014
For some time past, the Government in Finance Department has been contemplating to introduce a Computerized Central Clearing System (CCCS) in Finance Department at Nabanna to facilitate orderly physical dispatch of files to the Administrative Departments located within or outside Nabanna. Accordingly, the Governor is pleased to introduce the Central Clearing System in Finance Department at Nabanna with effect from 05.03.2014.
In the proposed system, there will be a Computerized Central Clearing System in the Finance Department. The CCCS will be located at Room No. 1207, 12th floor of Nabanna. All the files meant for dispatch from Finance Department will be sent to the Central Clearing System by different Groups of Finance Department using online workflow based File & Letter Tracking System (WFTS) which is available at Finance Department Portal www.wbfin.nic.in. An SMS alert that the files have been sent for dispatch to the Computerized Central Clearing System of Finance Department will be automatically sent to the ACS/Principal Secretary/Secretary of the Administrative Departments. The Files, after receipt, will be retained at Central Clearing System Room for handing over to the messengers of the Administrative Department till 01 PM of the next working day. Thereafter, files which are not physically collected by the Administrative Departments will be dispatched through Speed Post.
The flow of the proposed system will be as follows:-
- Different Groups of Finance Department located at Nabanna will send files, after disposal, to CCCS using WFTS along with online indication of the name of the recipient administrative department.
- When the files are physically handed over to the Central Clearing Room, receipt will be generated through WFTS for handing over to the different Groups of Finance Department.
- An SMS alert will be sent to the ACS/Principal Secretary/Secretary of the recipient administrative department, the moment the File is received at the Central Clearing System.
- ACS/Principal Secretary/Secretary of the recipient administrative department can also view online the list of files which are ready for physical collection from Central Clearing Room of Nabanna. A link in this regard titled “CCSF – Central Clearing System of Finance Department for Dispatch of Files” is made available in the home page of Finance Department Portal under “online e-services”. No password will be required to access this link.
- On receipt of SMS or on viewing the list of files ready for dispatch at Computerized Central Clearing Room through aforesaid link, recipient administrative departments may collect the file from Central Clearing Room of Nabanna. Computer Operator will then change the status of file as ‘Handed Over’ along with the particulars of the Receiver.
- If Recipient Administrative Department does not collect the file within 01 PM of the next working day, the File will be sent by Speed Post from Central Clearing Room. The Computer Operator will enter the Speed Post Dispatch Number.
- ACS/Principal Secretary/Secretary of the recipient administrative department may also view online the list of files which are sent through Speed Post, so that recipient administrative department can note the Speed Post Dispatch Number and interact with the Post Office to track the File movement.
Sd/- H. K. Dwivedi
Principal Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 1181-F dated 28.02.2014, Source