Hon’ble Justice Shyamal Kumar Sen Commission invites Petitions/ Complaints
Information & Cultural Affairs
JUSTICE SHYAMAL KUMAR SEN COMMISSION OF ENQUIRY
(SHARADHA GROUP OF COMPANIES AND OTHER SIMILAR COMPANIES)
5, Council House Street, 2nd floor, Kolkata -700 001
The State Government of West Bengal, by a Notification dated 24th April, 2013 published in Kolkata Gazette dated 24th April, 2013 has appointed a Commission of Inquiry consisting of Hon’ble Justice Mr. Shyamal Kumar Sen, Retd. Chief Justice, Allahabad High Court, as Chairman and four other members under the Commission of Inquiry Act, 1952 to enquire into the matter of different companies linked to the ‘Sharadha Group of Companies’ and other similar Companies who have reportedly mobilized funds from the common people of the State in various forms including deposits, debentures, etc. and set up different ventures for the past several years. The Terms of Reference of the Commission may be seen at the website of the Department of Finance (www.wbfin.nic.in).
2. The Commission now invites petitions/ complaints personally or by post from any person aggrieved in the matter at the following Centres:
South Bengal District (South 24 Parganas, North 24-Parganas, Kolkata, Murshidabad, Nadia, Birbhum, Burdwan, Bankura, Purulia, Purba Medlnipur, Paschim Medinipur, Howrah and Hooghly)
Finance Centre, Central Business District-1,
Major Arterial Road (Opposite Eco-Tourism Park),
P.S.: New Town, Kolkata-700 856.
The petitions/complaints at the above Centre will be received from 06.05.2013 (Monday) from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. upto 29.06.2013 (excluding Sundays).
North Bengal Districts (Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Coochbehar, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur and Malda)
Himachal Vihar (Phase-1),
Near APCR Government College,
Matigara, Siliguri-734 010.
The petitions/complaints at the above Centre will be received from 10.05.2013 (Friday) from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. upto 29.06.2013 (excluding Sundays).
3. Petitions/complaints must be submitted in 2 copies.
4. Petitions/complaints must be signed by the person concerned with full name and postal address indicating the name of Police Station and PIN Code No.
5. Petitions/complaints must be accompanied by proof of residence (Voter Identity Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, etc.), proof of identity (Voter Identity Card, PAN card, Driving Licence, etc., two sets of recent photographs, proof of deposit (Xerox copy of certificate of deposit) and such other documents that will assist the Commission.
6. Only exceptional urgent matters may be sent by speed-post or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the office of the Commission at 5, Council House Street, 2nd floor, Kolkata -700 001. Such complainants will also be required to send signed petitions/ complaints accompanied with requisite documents mentioned above. Such petitions/complaints will be received upto 29.6.2013.
Justice Shyamal Kumar Sen Commission of Enquiry
ICA -198(7)/ 2013
Main Notice in English, Notice in Bengali, Source