School Education Review Meeting with D.I. of Schools
Published in School Education. Tags: Review Meeting.
Government of West Bengal
School Education Directorate
Bikash Bhawan, 7th floor, Salt Lake City
Memo No. 2351(42)/CSE/S, Dated: 06.09.2012
From: The Commissioner of School Education West Bengal
To: The District Inspector of Schools (S.E.)/ (P.E.)
_________________________ (All districts)
A meeting to discuss the following agenda will be held at 5th floor, Conference Room, Bikash Bhawan, Salt Lake on 12th September, 2012 at 12 Noon.
- Review of implementation of COSA for Govt. staff and non-teaching staff of aided schools;
- Review of granting recognition to unaided schools under RTE Act;
- Formation of school management committee as per provision of RTE Act;
- Preparation of data base for disposal of pension cases of teaching and non- teaching staff of aided schools;
- Revamping of the process of school inspection by D.l.S./A.I.S./S.I.S;
- Submission of data in the prescribed format as required by the State Advisory Council;
- Filling up of vacant posts of primary school teacher;
- Filling up of vacant posts of junior high/ high schools in conformity with RTE Act;
- Derecognition of primary/junior high/high schools with very low enrolment and amalgamation proposal;
- Upgradation of schools from High to Higher Secondary and Jr. High to High – Pending proposals, status of functioning, teacher requirement and problems;
- Laboratory grant/ Library grant/ Infrastructure grant;
- Teachers’ training;
- Rationalisation of teachers posting in Primary Schools;
- Progress of opening of New Set up Primary and Upper Primary Schools;
- Distribution of Text Books;
All District Inspectors of Schools are requested to attend the meeting personally without fail.
Secretary, School Education Department has consented to chair the meeting.
Commissioner of School Education
No. 2351/CSE dated 06.09.2012