For any query, ask here: Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2012-13
Update: Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2014-15
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. Of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
Notice inviting Application for Post-Matric Scholarship for the year 2012-13
(For Minority Student)
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites Online Applications from meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsee) who are pursuing Higher Secondary course or Under Graduate/Post Graduate courses under recognized Boards/ Universities of West Bengal and other recognized Boards/Universities of other states of India. Students perusing under Graduate/ Post Graduate technical or professional course are not eligible in the programme. However they may apply under Merit — Cum — Means Scholarship of this Corporation. Students of Technical and Vocational courses in ITI/ITC affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training of class XI and XII level are also eligible. Details of Scholarship may be seen at our website www.wbmdfc.org. and www.momascholarship.gov.in.
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- He/ She must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the previous final examination.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The eligible students are to apply Online at www.momascholarship.gov.in (Post Matric Scholarship) after finalizing and submitting the same to their Institutions. The last date for submission of Online application is upto midnight of 30th September 2012 for both Fresh and Renewal cases.
- After submission of Online applications, the students are required to submit duly signed printed version of their Online applications along with all supporting documents to their respective Institutes. The last date of submission of duly signed hard copy of Online applications to the respective Institutions is 10th October 2012 for both fresh and Renewal cases. It is to be noted that without receipt of hard copy, the applications are likely to be rejected.
- For further details the students may contact the Enquiry Office of WBMDFC on phone No. 033-4004-7469 AT ‘AMBER’, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-1, and KOLKATA-700064 or the office of Minority Affairs in their concerned district located in the D.M’s office.
- 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.
Sd/- Managing Director