- Online Application for Scholarship to SC, ST and OBC Students in West Bengal has been started
- Last date of online application for Pre-martic scholarship is 30.09.2017
- Last date of online application for Post-martic scholarship is 31.10.2017
- Students are requested to submit their hard copy in concern block/municipality/PO cum DWO without any delay for fast verification.
- Students are requested to seed their Adhaar number with bank account as early as possible.
- Verification From Block,Municipality & district level will be started shortly.
Online Application for Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC Students
To apply online pre-metric & post-metric Scholarships for SC ST & OBC student, please follow the steps given below:-
Step – 1: Go to www.oasis.gov.in
Step – 2: Please Click: Apply Now or Student Registration button in the student’s area of the website.
Step – 3: Fill all the fields (such as primary details, Photo, applied authority details) in the application form. Notes: a. Photo is not mandatory at this stage. b. Aadhar Card No is not mandatory. c. You can know the status of your application through Mobile No. or Email. d. Other all fields are mandatory. Press Submit Button.
Step – 4: A computer generated acknowledgement slip will be generated, Please download it. Click Download Login Information/Acknowledgement Slip. A PDF file will be downloaded in your computer; Print it. Notes: if the file is not opening, please install ‘Adobe Reader‘ in your computer.
Step – 5: Go to www.oasis.gov.in; and Click: Registered Student’s login button in the student’s area of the website.
Step – 10: Click Verify and Lock button. Notes: A. This Verify & Lock button will not work if you don’t fill out the form properly. B. Once you click Verify & Lock button, you can’t modify your details anymore.
Step – 12: Applicant is to submit this computer-generated filled-in application form (duly signed) to the concerned Block Development Office (for Block area)./ PO cum DWO/ DWO. (For Municipality/ Corporation area).
Step – 13: Documents to be submitted along with computer generated application form: A. 1 (One) Copy recent stamp size colored photograph of the applicant duly attested and pasted on the application. B. An attested copy of the Caste Certificate of the applicant. C. An attested copy of the mark sheet/ Certificate of the last examination passed.
Step – 14: The required certificates on the body of the application form are to be provided by the concerned authorities /persons. The concern Institute shall have the option to certify online.
Step – 15: Congratulation, you did it.