Scrutiny/ Verification and Viva-Voce/ Aptitude Test of TET Candidates
School Education. D. El. Ed, Teacher Eligibility Test.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo No.: 1459/BPE/2022 Date: 16.09.2022
NOTICE FOR SCRUTINY/ VERIFICATION AND VIVA-VOCE/ APTITUDE TEST
In compliance with the solemn Orders of the Hon’ble Justice Abhijit Gangopadhyay passed on 05.09.2022 in respect of W.P.A 5505 of 2022 (Soham Roy Choudhury Vs. The State of West Bengal & Ors.), 06.09.2022 in respect of W.P.A 5158 of 2022 (Banalata Samadder & Ors. Vs. The State of West Bengal & Ors.) and 07.09.2022 in respect of W.P.A 6137 of 2022 (Rai-Iftikar Biswas & Ors. Vs. The State of West Bengal & Ors.), W.P.A 6755 of 2022 (Anindita Dey Sen & Ors. Vs. The State of West Bengal & Ors.), W.P.A. 10443 of 2022 (Habibur Rahaman & Ors. Vs. The State of West Bengal & Ors.) & W.P.A. 20267 of 2022 (Noor Alam & Ors. Vs. The State of West Bengal & Ors.) at Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta, the Board has arranged a process of Scrutiny/ Verification of testimonials/ relevant documents and Viva-voce/ Aptitude Test of petitioner candidates as a pre-requisite to recommend their appointment.
The Scrutiny/ Verification process and Viva-voce/ Aptitude Test will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 pm on 19.09.2022 (Monday) at Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan, DK-7/1, Salt Lake, Sector-II, Kolkata – 91.
Such candidates (as per the enclosed list) are requested to attend the verification process and interview and aptitude test at the aforementioned schedule of time on 19.09.2022 along with the following documents in originals and photocopies for verification and authentication.
List of testimonials/ documents:
- TET Admit Card
- Original Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha or Equivalent Examination/Certificate/ any other valid document showing the proof of age.
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of Madhyamik Pariksha or Equivalent Examination
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Examination
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of relevant Training Qualifications (D.El.Ed./ Spl D.Ed.)
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of Bachelor Degree, if applicable
- Original Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC-A Category/ OBC-B Category certificate, issued by competent Government Authority
- Original Physically Handicapped Certificate as per Government Rule (where applicable)
- Original relevant certificate for Exempted Category, issued by competent Government Authority (where applicable)
- Original relevant certificate for Ex-Serviceman Category, if applicable
- Certificate for appointment of Primary Para Teacher (Original), if any, issued by the competent Government Authority.
- Original Experience Certificate as a Primary Para Teacher, issued by the DPO/ SDO for counting of service & age relaxation (where applicable)
- All relevant testimonials and certificates in original, relating to co-curricular activities, if any, as per West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016.
- Original Voter ID Card/ AADHAAR CARD
- Two Passport Size Photographs (self-attested)
- Relevant Judgement of Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta with the front page showing the Writ Petition Number and all the pages with the list of names of the writ petitioners.
- Other relevant documents applicable (if any) in terms of West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016.
Note: If any writ-petitioner candidate fails to submit the required documents mentioned above, she/he will not be entertained to participate in the Scrutiny/ Verification process and Viva-voce/ Aptitude Test and it will be duly communicated to the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.
Enclo.: As stated
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
No. 1459-BPE dated 16.09.2022, Source