Subject: B. P. Ed
A Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) is a teacher education course and shall be of one year duration. This is mandatory for teaching at the secondary and higher secondary level.
- Guidelines for Admission to B.Ed Course, 2018
Admission to self-financed B. Ed./ M. Ed./ B. P. Ed./ M.P. Ed. colleges will be done centrally by the affiliating University through on-line mode only.
- Guidelines for Admission to B.Ed Course, 2016
Government and Government-aided Colleges and State-aided Universities offering B.Ed. /M.Ed. /B.P.Ed. /M.P.Ed. courses will conduct on-line admission process on standalone basis.
- NOC of the University for Establishment of TTIs
List of proposed B. Ed./ M. Ed./ B. P. Ed./ M. P. Ed. Colleges, for which there may be no objection to issue NOC in favour of the colleges subject to their papers/ applications being in order.
- Uniform Curriculum Structure of B.P. Ed in West Bengal
Curriculum Structure for Two-Year Teacher Education Programmes (B.P. Ed & M.P. Ed) in West Bengal following NCTE Regulations, 2014. Prepared by the Curriculum Committee Constituted by the Higher Education Department.
- Bilingual Question Paper for B.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.Ed/ M.P.Ed Exam
Question papers for B. Ed./ B. P. Ed./ M. Ed./ M. P. Ed. examinations are henceforth printed bilingually, i.e. in both English and Bengali languages.
- Admission Fees for B.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.Ed./ M.P.Ed.
Upper ceiling of Admission Fees for B.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.Ed./ M.P.Ed. Programme (2 year) in West Bengal is Rs. 75,000/- only per annum per student, for the academic session 2015-2017.
- Admission to B.Ed./B.P.Ed./M.Ed./M.P.Ed. Colleges, 2015-2016
Counseling for admission to self-financed B.Ed./B.P.Ed./ M.Ed./ M.P.Ed. colleges for 2015-2016 will be done centrally by the affiliating University and may be done through on-line or off-line mode.