For On-line real time management monitoring and control of all fund allocations and financial transactions in different Departments and their subordinate offices.
- Introduction of Newly Introduced Sub-Modules of HRMS
After successful implementation of the Pay Roll, Stakeholders, Leave, Loan and T.A./D.A. sub-modules of HRMS, Govt. has decided to further introduce 7 new sub-modules viz. Sanctioned Strength, Transfer, Pay-fixation, Non-functional Promotion, Training, Confirmation and Exit Management (Pension).
- Online GPF Module to Group D Work Charged Employees
All Work Charged employees shall be mapped with their respective Head of Offices in the stakeholder module of HRMS within 15.06.2018.
- Approval of Opening Balance of GPF (Group D Employees)
Extension of last date of entry and approval of Opening balance of GPF for Group D Employees in IFMS and submission of documents to DPPG WB.
- Online System of Self Appraisal Report for Group-A Officers
The online Self Appraisal Report (SAR) for the Appraisal Year 2017-18 for all Group-A employees of the State Government shall be available for submission in HRMS from 01.06.2018 onwards.
- Control and Management of GPF (Group D Employees)
Henceforth, Unique Id generated in the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) shall be treated as the GPF Account Number for the Group D Employees.
- Manual Refund Procedure of SGST
Till the process of automated refund of SGST is introduced the manual procedure for refund of SGST shall be followed.
- AA&FS must be endorsed with Allotment Orders
Reference of the G.O. under which the “Administrative Approval and Financial Sanction” was issued, should invariably be given in the “Sanction-cum-Allotment” order.
- e-Service Book in IFMS-HRMS – Draft Format
State Government has constituted a Committee for revising the format of Service Book for the purpose of development of e-Service Book in IFMS-HRMS.
- Introduction of New TR Form No. 51
Governor is pleased to replace the existing TR Form No. 51 with the new TR Form No. 51. Necessary amendment in West Bengal Treasury Rules will be made in due course of time.
- Discontinue Reports/ Registers at Treasuries/PAOs
After introduction of IFMS, certain Reports/ Registers maintained in the Treasuries/ PAOs Offices have become redundant and no longer required to be maintained.