Subject: Provident Fund
1) GPF (General Provident Fund), 2) CPF (Contributory Provident Fund), 3) EPF (Employees Provident Fund). Tabular View
- Discontinuation of Issuance of Cheque by Treasuries/ PAOs
Discontinuation of issuance of cheque from different deposit accounts for depositing the General Provident Fund/ Provident Fund subscription in the Treasury Linked Bank.
- DPPG,WB will Credit Interest into GPF of Gr. D Employees
DPPG,WB will generate the Interest Transfer Credit Bill in TR Form No. 43 within the 10th of every month for the subscriber whose Final Payment of GPF has been drawn during the preceding month on the basis of Final Payment Authority of GPF issued from DPPG.
- Change in Monthly Contribution towards New Pension Scheme
State Government will make a monthly contribution of 14% of the Basic Pay plus DA. However, the employees’ contribution would remain unchanged i.e. 10% of the Basic Pay plus DA.
- Pending Works of Gr. D GPF before Pay Bill of May, 2019
Certified that all pending works related to online GPF module of Gr. D GPF viz. capture & approval of balances as on 01/04/2018 in online mode and submission of hard copies to DPPG, re-submission of rejected balances in the same way, e-sanctioning of final payment, have been completed.
- Rate of Interest on GPF (01.04.2019 to 30.06.2019)
During the period from 01.04.2019 to 30.06.2019, accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% per annum.
- Final Payment of GPF to Employees promoted from Group D to C
Final Payment of General Provident Fund (GPF) in respect of employees promoted from Group D to Group C who do not have any GPF Account No. issued by Accountant General, West Bengal (AGWB) at the time when the Final Payment becomes due.
- General Provident Fund Account Calculator
Rate of interest from the financial year 1996-97 to 2018-19 is auto filled. You don’t need to find the interest rates here and there. This utility will be updated regularly as and when new rate is published.
- Rate of Interest on GPF (01.01.2019 to 31.03.2019)
General Provident Fund and other similar funds under the administrative control of the Government of West Bengal shall carry interest at the rate of 8% (eight percent) per annum w.e.f. 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2019.
- Provident Fund Maintenance in Non-Government Institutions
The new system will provide benefits such as real-time online services to the subscribers for accessing their Provident Fund Statements, withdrawing fund from Provident Fund Deposit Account and Final Settlement of Provident Fund entitlement.
- Rate of Interest on GPF (01.10.2018 to 31.12.2018)
During the period from 01.10.2018 to 31.12.2018, accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% per annum.