Submission of Internal Marks of D.El.Ed Part-II Students, 2020-2022
School Education. D. El. Ed, PTTI.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
No. 254/WBBPE/D.El.Ed./2022 Date: 01/11/2022
SUBMISSION OF INTERNAL MARKS OF THE D.EL.ED PART-II STUDENTS OF THE SESSION 2020-2022
This is to notify for all the Heads of the DIET/ GOVT./ GOVT. AIDED/ GOVT. SPONSORED and SELF FINANCED NON-GOVERNMENT PRIVATE PTTIs/ D El Ed Institutes that they shall submit latest by 15th of November, 2022 the Internal Marks of the D.El.Ed Part-II students for the Session 2020-2022 only in the prescribed Pro-forma of the Board to be made available in the Login of the respective institutes on and from 01st of November, 2022.
- The internal marks are to be entered into the prescribed proforma with signature/s of the concerned lecturers/ teachers/ evaluators/ assessors and, thereafter verified and authenticated by the Heads of the concerned institutes. Finally, the marks, thus processed, should be uploaded in the institute Login as per the following guidelines:-
- Go to the menu “D.EL.ED” => “Transaction” => “Internal Marks Form”
- Click on Search button to view the list of candidates
- Click on the link “Internal Marks” inside the list against each candidate.
- Enter Internal Marks subject wise and candidate wise.
- Finally click on “Submit” button.
- After submission of the Internal Marks of a candidate, the candidate name will disappear from the list.
- After Submitting Internal Marks of all the candidates, the candidate’s list will disappear and a link will show “Download Submitted Internal Marks Report” in the same page.
- Download the Report of all candidates/ students in PDF format.
- The Report consists candidate wise Internal Marks which the Institute has submitted.
- Print the PDF file and put Signature with stamp of all the subject Teachers including Head of the Institute on every page.
- Scan the filled-in signed PDF Report (“Submitted Internal Marks Report”) and upload the PDF by clicking the “Scan File Upload” button.
- Finally click on “Submit” button after uploading.
Both the Step-1 and Step-2 are mandatory.
- No request for change/ up-gradation/ revision of the same on the grounds of clerical mistakes or otherwise shall be entertained afterwards.
- Special care should be taken for uploading the correct and authentic scanned copy of the awarded marks in the prescribed Tabulation Sheet of Internal Marks, because both the filled-in-data (Step-1) including the uploaded scanned copies (Step-2) cannot be edited or deleted or modified later on manually or electronically.
Please note carefully that any submission after the stipulated last date (i.e. 15.11.2022) shall not be accepted. In that case, the result of the students of the concerned Institute/s shall remain ‘incomplete’, leading to the loss of one year for non-submission of internal marks within the mentioned last date in the prescribed manner.
All concerned are being informed accordingly.
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi
No. 254-WBBPE dated 01.11.2022, Source