Appointment on Compassionate Ground

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author
  • #55923

    An unmarried daughter of the Government employee, who dies in harness or retires prematurely may be considered for the purpose of appointment on compassionate ground.


    kaya anukampa ke adhar par service nahi ho sakti kai ?


    sir,mere father sbi me the unki jgha pr mujhe nokri mil skti hai?


    I m a qualified group D employee I am entry in service in compensonate ground. So what is the way that I am promote to LDC(Group C)?


    my brother in law SI W.B.P died on duty at Jalpaigury in accident. He was unmarried. His younger brother wants to apply for job on compassionate ground. Is entitle for the job?


    No, friend. Younger brother can not be considered as family member. So, he is not entitled for appointment on compassionate ground.


    Medical ground pr job milne k leye kya krna hoga


    kindly provide me the previous circular or go of govt of west bengal (number or date )where it has contained-minimum 2years of sevice left for a deceased person in order to get the job on dying in harness ground

    at present is one year.

    wirh regards


    Respected sir/madam,

    I am P.Namasudra.My father was working in State bank of India Badarpur I.E. branch (Branch Code:7648)S/O Late Dwijendra Namasudra

    My father was died in due to heart attack on dated 30-07-2002 in the age of 49.after death of my father our family face many problem .my relatives are nobody help for us.i apply for same joint appointment 9 years ago. But there is no reply for appointment (or) ex-gratia payment settlement for me.

    My mother due to domestic circumstances is not is in a position seek bank appointment. Till date I am an unemployed person and the income to my family is very meagre for the needs of 4 persons.

    Hence .I request u to sympathically reconsider my plea for my appointment in State Bank of India on Compassionate Ground, assure u that I will discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors .

    I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early date sir.
    Thanking you
    Wih regards


    The Hon’ble Health Minister
    Dept. of Health & Family Welfare
    Govt. of West Bengal

    Respected Didi,

    I would like to draw my humble reqeust you my Father was a Group “D” Staff attached with N.R.S.Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, My father was die on 4th July – 2000, My elder brother is applying for Compassionate Ground Sevice, but till date we are not response from Director Office, of Swasthya Bhawan, Salt Lake City, Kolkata.

    Please look into the matter personally and do the needful.

    With kind regards,
    Yours faithfully,
    Rajendra Kumar Das



    I apply for the job of Asst. Teacher in primary school under the die in herness of my mother Lt Durgawati Pandey. Who has been died on dated 01.08.2010 during the period of job.

    After submit the paper in D.P.P.G. Barasat they send a letter for submit the the financial document along with P.P.O. But due to delay of submitting the Garatuity Paper in Pubrto Bhavan i can’t collect the P.P.O. After 01 year happen no any information or intimitation found from the Respected Office My mother D.P.P.G File No is PRI/BRS/00426/2011. sir please give the advise in this respect that i can collect my P.P.O. and submit in D.P.S.E. Barasat.


    I had applied for the post of ldc after my mother passed away in nov.2005. i have got no response yet.

    please intimate me about my file submitted in swasthya bhavan . my file no. is HPAG/70/2010.


    sabi department mein hai . par bank mein nahi hai . iske bare mein president se baat karni pardegi



    My father died in 1999 who was working in civil court. after the death of my father my mother get job in compssionate ground she was also died in 2012.I am a adopted son.Can I get the job in dying in harness.


    with due respect i want to inform you that my father was a govt. employee and he worked under RLI scheme under west bengal govt. He passed away on 24th june 2011. As my mother is a groupD employee under west bengal govt health department and she does not stay with me and i don’t receive any money to carry on my livelihood from her in that case may i get the job on compassionate ground as my father rendered his service for 23 years and it was 9 years left to reach his retirement. If you kindly acknowledge me with the authentic information i will be highly obliged to you.
    Thanking you.
    yours truly
    peu sarkar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.