- This topic is empty.
September 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm #69219AnonymousGuest
under what circumstances can an Assistant Teacher enjoy special casual leave? will special casual leave be included in casual leave account?September 21, 2013 at 4:16 pm #78704AnonymousGuest
1) For attending the meeting of Panchayat Bodies, Municipalities ( elected members only),
2) For attending of District Press Advisory Committee,
3) For as member of district level inspecting team,
4) As a member of governing body of a college, school,
5) participation in orientation course,
6) presiding and polling officer
7) to relief work for natural calamities,
to examine and scrutiny of boards or council’s answer scripts, or for head examiner of board/council,
9) etc. etc. are treated as special casual leave by the production of proof.
10) NO, THESE ARE EXTRA LEAVE WITHOUT 14 CL.September 29, 2013 at 8:16 am #78739AnonymousGuestdsourav wrote:under what circumstances can an Assistant Teacher enjoy special casual leave? will special casual leave be included in casual leave account?
can an assistant teacher get a special leave as a voter at municipality/panchayat election?September 29, 2013 at 2:48 pm #78742AnonymousGuest
As an HM, may allow the voter SCL on receiving the proof. On demand of the voter , the Presiding Officer may gives a proof that the voter castes his vote.
So, an HM can not deny to allow such SCL.October 3, 2013 at 5:37 am #78763AnonymousGuest
can a teacher get special cl on the day of his/her absence for attending voter card/adhaar card?October 3, 2013 at 2:26 pm #78765AnonymousGuest
I think it is fully depends on the H.M./T.I.C. ” title=”Smile” /> Suppose, You think, a teacher’s permanent address is West Midnapore. He works in North 24 Pgs, and it is not possible for him to go his residence for attending voter card/adhaar card in the same day. No doubt, it is urgent for him also. Please allow him madam, only one day, please ” title=”Smile” />
Thanking you in anticipation.October 3, 2013 at 3:17 pm #78767AnonymousGuest
That means there is no such G.O. regards this sub,anyway, thanks a lot fr your early reply ” title=”Very Happy” />
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.