West Bengal Act XXXVIII of 1969
West Bengal Payment of Subsistence Allowance Act, 1969
An Act to provide for payment of subsistence allowance to employees in certain establishments during the period of suspension.
- Short title, extent and commencement
- Payment of subsistence allowance
- Recovery of money due from an employer
- Saving of certain rights and privileges
- Power to grant exemption
- Delegation of powers
- Protection of action taken under the Act
- Offence by Companies etc.
- Cognizance of offence
- Power to remove difficulties
- Power to make rules