Government of West Bengal
Backward Classes Welfare Department
Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata
No. 1438-BCW/6S-20/12, Dated: 25.04.2013
The Governor is pleased to set up “Ambedkar Centre for Excellence” at Bongaon in North 24 Parganas as district branch initially and then the State level unit at Kolkata, West Bengal, to disseminate the benefits to the SC, ST and OBC Communities. This has the approval of the Cabinet on 01.04.2013 and the Finance Department under U.O. No. Group E-98 dated the 25th June, 2012.
This notification shall take immediate effect.
By order of the Governor,
Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal
No. 1438/1(48)-BCW/6S-20/12, Kolkata the 25th April, 2013
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1) The Sub-Divisional officer, Bongaon, North 24 pgs. He is requested to take necessary action for this purpose.
2) The Commissioner, BCW Dte.
3) The District Magistrate (All)
4) The Principal A.G. (A&E),WB
5) The Pay & Accounts officer (All)
6) The Treasury officer (All)
7) The Finance Department, Group-E, Govt. of West Bengal.
8) The Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of West Bengal.
9) The P.S. to MIC, BCW Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
10) Guard file.
No. 1438-BCW dated 25.04.2013, Source