Government of West Bengal
Department of Health & Family Welfare Branch
Swasthya Bhawan, 5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing
Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata-700091
No. HF/O/GA/2243/W-111/2012 Dated, Kolkata the 23rd July, 2014.
From: Special Secretary to the Government of West Bengal
To: 1. The Medical Suptd Cum Vice Principal,
…………………. Medical College and Hospital (all).
2. The Superintendent,
………………… District Hospital (all)
3. The Director, IPGME&R, Kolkata- 700020.
Sub: Extension of Biometric System of recording Attendance for the Group B, C & D employees.
It has been decided to extend the provisions of the Biometric System of recording attendance of the employees upto the level of Group D in all the Medical College & Hospitals and the District Hospitals in Phase II very shortly. For the proper implementation of this system, you are requested to initiate the following course of action:-
1. To prepare the list of employees belonging to Group B C & D under your control in soft copies (Excel Sheet) mentioning the name, designation, GPF A/C No and Mobile No. The list of employees engaged in shifting duty may be prepared separately in a similar format. For employees engaged in contract, the unique PAN no may be thought of.
2. The list of employees in soft copy is to be handed over to the representative of M/S Fortuna Impex Pvt Ltd, the selected vendor who will visit the Institution soon to assess requirement of additional machine if any, and to prepare the database along with finger print scanning for enrolment.
3. Well convenient and protected place(s) for installation of additional biometric machines, if required is to be identified.
4. The updated leave account i.e CL/EL/HPL & maternal leave/child care leave (in case of female employees) for all these Groups of employees is to be prepared and handed over to the vendor for uploading in the biometric system.
5. The system will have direct linkage with the leave account of the concerned employee and deduction of leave would follow in case of late/absent as per extant govt rules. For allowing leave etc, you are requested kindly to identify suitable Nodal Officer under your administrative control who will be responsible to monitor, supervise and regularise the system driven leave accounts.
6. The contact person on behalf of the vendor:-
a. Sri S. Bhandari, Director, Fortuna Impex Pve Ltd. Mob no – 9830043197.
b. Sri Joy Pal, Mob no 9903992349.
c. Sri Manoranjan Naskar, Mob no – 9903992356.
Sd/- Special Secretary