Government of West Bengal
No: 22-F(MED)WB Dated: 07/02/2020
Sub: Revision of entitlement for accommodation and Issuance of Digitally Signed Enrolment Certificate from Head of Office under West Bengal Health Scheme
Entitlement of bed for indoor treatment under West Bengal Health Scheme has been defined in Notification No. 7287 dated 19.09.2008 and No. 3473-F dated 11.05.2009 issued by the Finance Department, Government of West Bengal.
2. With the inclusion of Pay Clinic of Government Hospitals and Tata Medical Centre, Rajarhat under WBHS and due to implementation of Revision of Pay and Allowance 2019, salary and pension of the beneficiaries of WBHS have been revised and as such it has been felt necessary to redefine the type of accommodation which the employees and pensioner may avail at the time of indoor treatment in different class of Hospitals in terms of their revised Pay and Pension.
3. After careful observation, the Governor is now pleased to prescribe the entitlement of bed for indoor treatment in different Hospitals to the beneficiaries under WBHS as detailed hereunder.
|Sl. No.||Category of Beneficiary||Range of Basic Salary or Basic Pension||Type of Accommodation|
|1||I||Pay Rs.1,50,000 /- & more.||Pension Rs. 75,000/- & more.||i) Pay Bed in Govt. Hospitals: Single Occupancy Large Cabin |
ii) Tata Medical Centre, Rajarhat: Private Bediii) Other Private Empanelled HCOs: Deluxe Room/ Executive Room or Executive Cabin/ Executive Private Cabin
|2||II||Pay Rs. 75,000/- & more but less than Rs. 1,50,000/-||Pension Rs. 37,500/- & more but less than Rs. 75,000/-||i) Pay Bed in Govt. Hospitals: Single Occupancy Small Cabin |
ii) Tata Medical Centre, Rajarhat: General Bediii) Other Private Empanelled HCOs: Private Room/ Private Cabin/ Private Bed
|3||III||Pay Rs. 45,000/- & more but less than Rs. 75,000/-||Pension Rs. 22,500/- & more but less than Rs. 37,000/-||i) Pay Bed in Govt. Hospitals: Double Occupancy Large Cabin |
ii) Tata Medical Centre, Rajarhat: General Bediii) Other Private Empanelled HCOs: Semi-Private Bed
|4||IV||Pay Rs. 17,000/- & more but less than Rs. 45,000/-||Pension Rs. 8,500/- & more but less than Rs. 22,500/-||i) Pay Bed in Govt. Hospitals: Not entitled |
ii) Tata Medical Centre, Rajarhat: General Bediii) Other Private Empanelled HCOs: General Ward
4. The Enrolment Certificate under WBHS has also been redesigned showing specific details of entitlement of bed for all class of beneficiaries in different type Hospitals and family specific single certificate containing the details of all dependent beneficiaries under this scheme. Now onwards, in place of DDO, the Head of Office shall approve revised and fresh digitally signed Enrolment Certificate to every enrolled Employee/ Pensioner/ Family Pensioner. Digitally Signed Enrolled Certificate shall replace the existing ink signed Certificate.
5. Employee/ Pensioner/ Family Pensioner who are already enrolled in WBHS are not required to apply for issuance of the Enrolment Certificate. Head of Office shall generate fresh Enrolment Certificate in the WBHS Portal through this functionality in the WBHS Portal using DSC immediately.
6. A new beneficiary may also apply online for enrolment under WBHS through WBHS Portal.
7. After approval by Head of Office the employee/ Pensioner/ Family Pensioner the digitally signed Enrolment Certificate shall be available in the WBHS portal in pdf format and can be viewed by the beneficiaries, office and hospitals.
8. A soft copy of the Enrolment Certificate shall be sufficient to avail the benefits in the empanelled hospitals.
9. Employee/ Pensioner/ Family Pensioner will also be able to download and print the copy from the WBHS Portal using his login ID and password or collect it from office of the Head of Office to avail benefits under West Bengal Health Scheme.
10. Detailed procedure of Enrolment Certificate generation from Head of Office are annexed for smooth implementation:
- Annexure-I (User Management and Role assignment by the Head of Office)
- Annexure-II (Process flow for generation of new Enrolment Certificate by the Head of Office)
- Annexure-III (Process flow for generation of fresh Enrolment Certificate to all already enrolled employee/ Pensioner/ Family Pensioner by Head of Office)
11. The existing Enrolment Certificate generated and issued from DDO’s end up to the date of issue of this order shall remain valid till issuance of fresh certificate Head of Office end.
This order shall come into force with immediate effect.
Sd/- H. K. Dwivedi, IAS
Additional Chief Secretary