Free Coaching for Primary Teachers’ Eligibility Test, 2017
WEST BENGAL MINORITIES’ DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE CORPORATION
“AMBER”, DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
Toll Free No. 1800-120-2130
FREE COACHING FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS’ ELIGIBILITY TEST 2017
WBMDFC is organizing Pre-Recruitment Free Coaching at District H.Q, Sub-Divisions for candidates belonging to Minority Communities (Buddhist, Christians, Jain, Muslims, Parsees & Sikh) for Primary Teachers’ Eligibility Test, 2017 to be conducted by Govt. of West Bengal. Duration of the coaching will be for 15 days and will be held during November/ December 2017 on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
Selection of the candidates will be done through screening test/interview.
Candidates who have submitted on line application successfully for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2017 (Primary) with West Bengal Board of Primary Education are only eligible to apply.
Interested candidates for Coaching may follow the procedure as under for submission of online application.
- Visit the website www.wbmdfc.org
- Click on the link “APPLICATION FOR FREE COACHING FOR PRIMARY TET’2017”
- Follow the Instructions and Click on “APPLY NOW” button.
- Fill-up the Form & Click the “Submit” Button to submit the application.
- Please take a print-out of the system generated filled-in application form with Acknowledgement number, and keep it ready with a photo affixed to it for submitting on the date of interview/selection with a signature along with all necessary documents.
Date of submission of on line application is extended upto 1st December, 2017.
For further details visit our Website: www.wbmdfc.org or may dial Toll Free No. 1800-1202130.
Sd/- Managing Director
ANNOUNCES ADMISSION FOR FREE COACHING FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS’ ELIGIBILITY TEST 2017
The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal takes up various schemes for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, for persons belonging to the notified religious minority Communities i.e. Muslim/Christian/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain and Parsee for their economic upliftment. WBMDFC organizes various vocational training programmes for up-gradation of the skills. WBMDFC also provides coaching for job oriented examination like School Service Commission and Primary Teachers Eligibility Test etc. to the minority youth through reputed institutes.
The main objective of the programme is to equip the minority eligible students for competing the Primary Teachers’ Eligibility Test to be conducted by the Govt. of West Bengal in 2017 for recruitment of Primary Teachers.
Total 4000 candidates will be provided this coaching covering all the Districts. Training/Coaching will be provided preferably at the District HQ or in Sub-Divisional Office or at a suitable location.
Duration of the Coaching will be 75 hours. Programme will be held on every Saturday, Sunday & Holidays during November/December 2017. Total working days will be 15 days including a series of mock test as per schedule.
- The Coaching will be conducted with the help of Professional Coaching Institutes with qualified and experienced Faculties
- Selection of the candidates will be made duly assessed by a Committee through screening test/ interview as decided on the basis of receipt of no. of applications. The Committee will be formed by the Authorities for such interview/screening test. Venue of the Screening Test/Interview will communicated through SMS, E-MAIL and also on official portal of WBMDFC.
- Module/Syllabus of the Course will be provided by WBMDFC and Committee will ensure that the module is adhered to by the Agency.
- Candidates who have submitted on line application successfully with West Bengal Board of Primary Education are only eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be a domicile of the State of West Bengal
- The candidate must belong to Minority Community (Buddhist, Christians, Jain, Muslims, Parsees & Sikh).
- Total 15 days. Coaching Classes will be held on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
Selection Procedure: Through Screening Test/ Interview
Commencement of the Coaching: From 09/12/2017 (tentatively).
Date of submission of online application is extended up to 1st December, 2017.
The Applicant should bring the following documents on the date of Screening Test/ Interview:
a. Print-out of the filled in Application with full signature and a photo duly affixed on it.
b. Self-attested photocopy of Certificate of Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) Examination and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) or 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or Diploma in Education(Special Education, recognized by RCI or Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed).
c. Self-attested photocopy of Date of Birth Proof
d. Self-attested photocopy of EPIC (Voter ID proof)
e. Print out of the Acknowledgement/ Registration No. on successful submission of application to West Bengal Board of Primary Education for Primary Teachers’ Eligibility Test, 2017.
The candidate should produce Original of the above documents for verification.
- Duly fill-in Application Form along with necessary documents are to be produced on the date of Screening/Interview, which will be communicated through SMS, E-mail & Web-Notification.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO THE APPLICANTS WILL BE MADE THROUGH SMS, E-MAIL; THEREFORE APPLICANTS MUST MENTION THE E-MAIL ID & MOBILE NO. CLEARLY IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Incomplete applications in any manner and those received after the prescribed last date will be rejected.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject applications of any candidate without assigning any reason.
- For any query dial our Toll Free No. 1800-120-2130
QUALIFICATION & OTHER CRITERIA OF STUDENT:
The candidate must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria:
1. Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed).
2. Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4 Years Bachelor or Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.).
3. Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
4. Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed.)
Minimum academic qualifications mentioned above obtained after. 09.10.2017 shall not be accepted.
N. B: Two Year D.EL.Ed Course passed from an institution recognised by the NCTE and affiliated to the examining body notified by the NCTE.
Age & other criteria – As prescribed in the Advertisement published by the Government.
LIST OF PROPOSED COACHING CENTRE/ VENUE FOR PRE-RECRUITMENT COACHING FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS’ ELIGIBILITY TEST 2017.
(Depending upon the No. of candidates)
|Sl. No.||District||Proposed Centre/Venue|
|3||Uttar Dinajpur||Islampur, Raiganj|
|5||Malda||Chanchal & Malda Town|
|6||Murshidabad||Jangipur, Domkol, Baharampur Kandi & Lalbagh|
|7||Nadia||Krishnagar & Tehatta|
|8||Birbhum||Suri, Rampurhat & Murarai|
|9||Bardhaman (East)||Bardhaman Town, Memari & Katwa|
|11||Hooghly||Arambagh & Chinsurah|
|14||24 Parganas (South)||Baruipur, Canning & Diamondharbour|
|15||24 Parganas (North)||Barrackpore, Basirhat & Barasat|
|17||Midnapore (West)||Midnapore Town|
ReferenceMadrasah Education, D. El. Ed, Free Coaching, Teacher Eligibility Test