Construction of Additional Class Room/ Integrated School Laboratory/ Computer Room/ Library/ Arts & Crafts Room.
1. Executing Agency: for Govt. as well as Govt. sponsored schools the school authority shall be the executing agency.
2. Sub-Committee: A construction sub-committee may be constituted in each school comprising of the following persons-
i. HM of the School
ii. One teaching member
iii. J E of the concerned Block
3. Plan & Estimates: The work is to be made as per the approved plan and estimate (copy enclosed). No deviation in this regard will be allowed.
4. Procurement Type (as per Financial Management and Procurement (FMP) Manual para 8.1.3)
|S. No.||Procurement Type||Financial Limit|
|1||No tender or Direct Purchase (Certificate to be furnished as per rule under 145 of GFR 2005)||Up to Rs. 15,000/-|
|2||Three member committee (Certificate to be furnished as per rule under 146 of GFR 2005)||Above Rs. 15.000/- and upto Rs. 1.00 Lakh|
|3||Limited Tender||Above Rs. 1 lakh and upto Rs. 10.00 Lakh|
|4||Open T ender||Above Rs. 10 lakh and below Rs. 50.00 Lakh|
|5||Open tender using e-procurement process for Civil works, goods and services.||Rs. 50.00 Lakh or above|
5. Methods of procurement: As per para 8.4, 8.5, 8.8, 8.10 & 8.11 of FMP Manual
i. Payment should be made maintaining all financial norms.
ii. Concerned JE must sign Measurement Book (MB) as per rules.
iii. Bills must be countersigned by the JE concerned.
iv. Expenditure should be approved in the meeting of construction sub-committee.
v. No advance payment should be made.
vi. Payment may be made as per PWD schedule
vii. All the vouchers, MBs & other related papers are to be kept with the school.
viii. Utilization Certificate along with photographs is to be sent to the State Project Office, RMSA through DRO, RMSA after the completion of the work.
State Project Director