Pre-Revised Pay Level 10C under WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019
Fresh Application to come under revised pay structure vide No. 1814-F dated 13.07.2022
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
Finance Department, Audit Branch Nabanna
325, S. Chatterjee Road, Howrah- 711 102.
No.: 2830-F(P1) Dated: 11.07.2022.
It has been brought to the notice of this Department that certain difficulties are being faced while refixing the pay of some employees on promotion from corresponding pre-revised pay structure PB 3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- to PB 3 (minimum pay Rs. 11,720/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 4,220/- in the Pay Level 10C under the WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019.
2. After careful consideration of the matter, the undersigned is directed by order of the Governor to replace the existing contents of Level 10C as contained in Schedule II to the WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 by the following:
3. The employees who were in the corresponding pre-revised pay structure [Pay Band 3, Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- (minimum pay Rs. 1 l,720/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 4,220/- ] or those who got promotion to a post in the above pay structure during 01.01.2016 to 25.09.2019 may exercise fresh option within 90 days from the date of issue of this Memo, subject to the provision of rule 5 of the WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019.
4. The pay of all employees who were in the above pay structure on 01.01.2016 and those who got promotion to a post in the above pay structure or in Level 10C under the WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 after 01.01.2016 shall have to be refixed in the Level 10C modified hereby.
5. If the pay of an employee on refixation in the Level 10C modified hereby, happens to be less than the pay initially fixed in the earlier Level 10C as contained in the Schedule II to WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 notified vide No. 5562-F dated 25.09.2019, in terms of rule 7 of the said rules, then the pay of the employee shall be stepped up to the Cell in the Modified Level 10C next above the pay initially fixed in the earlier Level 10C.
6. This will take effect notionally from 01.01.2016 with actual effect from 01.01.2020.
7. Necessary amendments in the WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 will be made in due course.
8. This cancels this Department Memo. No. 2426-F(P1), dated 13.06.2022.
Additional Chief Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 2830-F dated 11.07.2022, Source
Finance, ROPA, Service Rule