Directorate of Pension, Provident Fund and Group Insurance (DPPG) receives Pension files from Pension Sanctioning Authorities (PSAs), audits and issue Pension Payment Orders (PPO).
- GPF Statement having transactions booked under wrong HoA
Issuance of Final General Provident Fund (GPF) Statement for Group D Employees having transactions booked under wrong Head of Account.
- Introduction of “e-Pension Mobile App” for Pensioners
Governor is pleased to introduce the e-Pension Mobile App as a mobile platform for various Departments, Directorates, Districts, Sub-Divisions and Block Level Offices and also for employees and pensioners of recognized Non-Govt. State aided Institutions/ Organisations.
- DPPG,WB will Credit Interest into GPF of Gr. D Employees
DPPG,WB will generate the Interest Transfer Credit Bill in TR Form No. 43 within the 10th of every month for the subscriber whose Final Payment of GPF has been drawn during the preceding month on the basis of Final Payment Authority of GPF issued from DPPG.
- Pending Works of Gr. D GPF before Pay Bill of May, 2019
Certified that all pending works related to online GPF module of Gr. D GPF viz. capture & approval of balances as on 01/04/2018 in online mode and submission of hard copies to DPPG, re-submission of rejected balances in the same way, e-sanctioning of final payment, have been completed.
- Final Payment of GPF to Employees promoted from Group D to C
Final Payment of General Provident Fund (GPF) in respect of employees promoted from Group D to Group C who do not have any GPF Account No. issued by Accountant General, West Bengal (AGWB) at the time when the Final Payment becomes due.
- Online GPF Module to Group D Work Charged Employees
All Work Charged employees shall be mapped with their respective Head of Offices in the stakeholder module of HRMS within 15.06.2018.
- Approval of Opening Balance of GPF (Group D Employees)
Extension of last date of entry and approval of Opening balance of GPF for Group D Employees in IFMS and submission of documents to DPPG WB.
- Revised Procedure of Issuance of PPO from DPPG, W.B.
e-PPO will be issued and transmitted to the Treasuries through IFMS system in respect of pension cases those are lying pending at DPPG, W.B for issuance of manual PPO.
- Verification of the Pension cases for Educational Employees
Verification of the Pension cases for the employees of Non Government Recognised and Aided Educational Institutions by the Joint/Deputy/Assistant Director of Accounts, Education Department.
- Pocedure for Disposal of Pension cases through e-Pension Portal
Modified Procedure for application, process and disposal of pension cases of the Employees of the non-Government aided and Recognised Educational Institutions through e-Pension Portal.