Directorate of Pension, Provident Fund and Group Insurance (DPPG) receives Pension files from Pension Sanctioning Authorities (PSAs), audits and issue Pension Payment Orders (PPO).
- GPF Statement having transactions booked under wrong HoA
- Introduction of “e-Pension Mobile App” for Pensioners
- DPPG,WB will Credit Interest into GPF of Gr. D Employees
- Pending Works of Gr. D GPF before Pay Bill of May, 2019
- Final Payment of GPF to Employees promoted from Group D to C
- Online GPF Module to Group D Work Charged Employees
- Approval of Opening Balance of GPF (Group D Employees)
- Revised Procedure of Issuance of PPO from DPPG, W.B.
- Verification of the Pension cases for Educational Employees
- Pocedure for Disposal of Pension cases through e-Pension Portal
- Monitoring and Supervision of e-Pension Project
- Clarification on Implementation of COSA in Educational Inst.
- North Bengal Municipal Pension cases will be dealt at Uttarkanya
- New Office of DPPG at UTTARKANYA, Siliguri for North Bengal
- Submission of Data of Teaching and Non-teaching Employees
- Online Pension Status by Deptt. of Pension, PF & GI