West Bengal Clinical Establishment (Registration, Regulation and Transparency), Rules, 2017
Government of West Bengal
Department of Health and Family Welfare
The West Bengal Clinical Establishments (Registration, Regulation and Transparency) Rules, 2017
No. HF/O/GA/2603/HF/SPSRC/28/2017/Pt.V-A Dated: 21.08.2017
In exercise of the power conferred by section 59 of the West Bengal Clinical Establishment (Registration, Regulation and Transparency) Act, 2017 (West Bengal Act IV of 2017), in supersession of all earlier rules on the subject, if any, the Governor is hereby pleased to make the following rules, namely:-
ARRANGEMENT OF RULES
- Short title, extent, commencement and application.
Registration and Standards
- Standards and License.
- Name of the Clinical Establishment.
- Accommodation Standard.
- Manpower Norm.
- Manpower Standard.
- Standard Operating Procedures and Practices.
- Dignity, Privacy and Confidentiality.
- Counseling and Consent.
- Professional care.
- Admission and Inpatient Care.
- Procedure, Medication and Critical care.
- Nursing and Personal Care.
- Discharge, Death and Terminal care.
- Referral and Transfer.
- Equipment, Drugs and Medical Supplies Standards.
- Mandatory record keeping.
- User charge Standards.
- Free Treatment and concession.
Responsibilities, Obligation and Rights
- Sanitation, Hygiene, Safety and Security.
- Mandatory Display.
- Mandatory Reporting.
- Access to Medical Records.
- Emergency Care.
- Education, Research, Training and Public Health.
- Responsibilities, Obligation and Rights.
- Grievance Redressal System.
Registration and Licensing.
- Validity and Renewal of license.
- District and State Register.
- Correction or cancellation of entry in the register.
- System of medicine.
- Application and Accompanied evidence.
- Processing of Application.
- Inspection and Inquiry.
- Inquiry Report, Inspection and Inquiry Improvement Notice, Suspension, Cancellation, Prohibition orders.
- Seal and Seizure.
- Entry and Search.
- The Appeal.
- Statement and Representation.
- Collective Proprietorship.
- Vicarious Liability.
- License for Clinical Establishment.
- Standards for Single Doctor Establishment.
No. HF-2603 dated 21.08.2017, SourceHealth, Health Act