Rates of Daily Wages of Daily-Rated Workers

Government of West Bengal
Office of the Labour Commissioner
6, Church Lane, 4th Floor, Kolkata – 700 001.

No. 32/Stat/RW/04/LCS/JLC/93, Dated: 09.01.2013.

To
The Joint/ Deputy/ Assistant Labour Commissioner,
………………………………
………………………………

Sub: Rates of daily wages of daily-rated workers under the Government whose wages are not regulated by any of the Statutory provisions like the Minimum Wages Act, etc.

This is to inform you that the rates of daily wages for the workers as mentioned above were enhanced under the Government of West Bengal, Finance Department, Audit Branch Memo No. 3300(65) dated 04.05.09 and thereafter under Memo No. 10900-F(P) dated 09.12.2009, 2580-F(P) dated 06.04.2010, 10850-F(P) dated 23.11.10, & 11080-F(P) dated 12.12.11. Now under Memo No. 10615-F(P) dated 31.12.2012 the existing rates of wages have further been increased by Rs. 15/- (Rupees Fifteen) only with effect from 01.01.2013.

Hence, the daily rates of wages would now be as follows:-

Categories Rate (Rs.)
Group – ‘D’ Rs. 232.00 (Rs. 217.00+Rs. 15.00)
Driver Rs. 242.00 (Rs. 227.00+Rs. 15.00)
Group – ‘C’ / L.D.C. / Typist Rs. 243.00 (Rs. 228.00+Rs. 15.00)

This is for your information and necessary action.

Yours faithfully,

Sd/- MD AMANUL HAQUE
Joint Labour Commissioner, West Bengal.

Memo No. 32(4)/Stat/RW/04/LCS/JLC/93, Dated: 09.01.2013.

Copy forwarded for favour of information to:-

1. The Principal Secretary, Labour Department, Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001.
2. The Labour Commissioner, N.S. Buildings, 11th Floor, Kolkata – 1. This has reference to his kind approval dated 07.01.2013.
3. Secretary (Central Trade Unions/ All Chambers of Commerce) …………………… with the request to circulate this among his constituents.

Sd/- MD AMANUL HAQUE
Joint Labour Commissioner, West Bengal.

Comments

1. Sushanta Saha, DEOMK-II G.P. Tfg2BLOCK.COB,Akhil Chandra Saha GRS MK-Tfg2BLOCK.COB, says

Correction of the date of joining 10/09/2007 all data entry of office.

2. Akhil Chandra Saha,G.R.S MK-II G.P,Tufanganj-ii Block says

Sir, I AM Sri Akhil Chandra Saha,Gram Rozgar Sevak,Mahishkuchi-ii g.p under Tufanganj-ii Block,I am a contractual employee of MGNREGS,Govt of W.B
    My joining date was-23/07/2010. My service is continue till date.My name also submitted against order no-9008-F(P) DATED16/09/2011.Be thankfull if you kindly inform me whether my case is applicable under the order no-4011-F(P)DATED20.05.2013,Akhil Chandra Saha From Tufanganj

3. Prasanta Banerjee says

I am Prasanta Banerjee working as a computer assistant science 01/02/2002 still now at Municipality. I want to know whether my case is applicable under the order no-32/Stat/RW/04/LCS/JLC/93, Dated: 09.01.2013. Please inform.
    Prasanta Banerjee.

4. Debnath Jana says

Sir, I am Sri Debnath Jana ,Gram Rozgar Sevak,Sagarbarh g.p under Kolaghat Block,I am a contractual employee of MGNREGS,Govt of W.B
    My joining date was-30/10/2010. My service is continue till date.My name also not submitted against order no-9008-F(P) DATED16/09/2011.Be thankfull if you kindly inform me whether my case is applicable under the order no-4011-F(P)DATED-20.05.2013,

5. ANUPAM DEY says

I want to know about the clarification of memo no- 4011-F(P), dated 20.05.2013.
    Whether this order will be effective to contractual employees (Group – D & C), seasonal / master roll workers whose service not completed 10 years & not performing duties 240 days in a year.

6. luthfor mallik says

i am work in lcl logistix(CFS),IN EMPTY YARD (OFFICE).
    WHAT IS THE RATE OFFICE STAFF /COMPUTER OPERATOR IN TIME?
    PLEASE DETAILS SUBMIT MY E MAIL ID…..

7. Arun Chatterjee says

GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL has planed lot but I asking to your concern authority when the daily wages of the group D and others personnel will be increase. We the Civic Police volunteers those who are working with daily wages Rs.- 141.81/- (Rs.- 4,254/- per month) with police department & engaged with various work (computer operator / driver & others) hearing that daily wages has been increased to Rs.- 232/- per day but it could not effected till now. In this above circumstances it is prayed before your honour that please informed us if any decision was taken to increase our daily wages.

8. Bum says

Dear Sir/ Madam
    we are working at Kolkata Civic Police Volunteer under of Kolkata Police
    we are not pay of wages of this (Memo No. 32(4)/Stat/RW/04/LCS/JLC/93, Dated: 09.01.2013) basis. why we are neglecting of this circulation. we are paid in just Rs. 142/- per day basis, we doing duty 6 to 8 hours. why we??????????

• deep says

Dear Sir/ Madam
      we are working at Kolkata Civic Police Volunteer under of Kolkata Police
      we are not get the actual wages of this (Memo No. 32(4)/Stat/RW/04/LCS/JLC/93, Dated: 09.01.2013) basis. why we are neglecting of this circulation. we are get in just Rs. 141.80/- per day basis, we doing duty 6 to 8 hours. why we ?????????? , please do this some favour for our matter.

thanks,,,,,

9. Nahakul Tamang says

I want copy of monthly consolidated rates of daily wages of the following ;
    1. Skilled
    2.Semi Skilled
    3. Unskilled
    I shall be highly obliged for your kind assistance.

Add Comment Register