Subject: Casual Worker
Here goes all Govt. Notifications related to Casual Employees/ Daily rated Workers/ Contractual Employee; about their regularization, leave, Provident Fund, Health Scheme etc.
- Service Conditions of Contractual/ Casual/ Daily-rated Workers
Enhancement of remuneration, terminal benefit, medical facility and leave facility for the contractual/ casual/ piece-rated/ daily rated workers.
- Clarification regarding Payment of Wages to Workers
Whether drawal of non recurring wages of workers engaged locally and temporarily on seasonal/ one time basis should be paid through HRMS.
- Remuneration of Contractual Gr. C and D Workers under PWD
With effect from 1st February, 2019 such workers, on attaining the age of 60 (sixty) years, will be entitled to one time terminal benefit of Rs. 3.00 Lakh in place of existing Rs. 2.00 Lakh.
- Revised Remuneration of IT/ Software Personnel
Governor has been pleased to revise the monthly remuneration/ professional fee of the IT/Software Personnel engaged in various Government Establishments.
- Revised Remuneration for Casual/ Daily Rated/ Contractual Workers
With effect from the 1st February, 2019 the consolidated remuneration of Casual/ Daily rated/ Contractual Workers (Group C and Group D) will be revised.
- Death Benefit for Casual/ Daily Rated/ Contractual Workers
Governor has been pleased to order that the legal heirs of casual/daily rated/contractual workers shall be paid an amount of Rs. 2 lakhs as one time death benefit.
- Extension of Coverage of “Swasthya Sathi” Scheme
Governor is pleased to include other employees/workers/volunteers/teachers engaged in government work under “Swasthya Sathi” scheme with immediate effect.
- Swasthya Sathi for Casual Workers of Colleges and Univeristies
For Contractual Whole Time Teachers (CWTTs), Government approved Part Time Teachers (PTTs) and Daily Rated/ Casual Non-teaching employees of State-aided Universities, Colleges.
- Service Benefits of Contractual Group-‘D’ Employees
A clarification has been sought for on the entitlement of the remuneration and other service benefits in respect of 3,100 contractual Group-‘D’ employees in West Bengal.
- Implementation of HRMS-IFMS for Payment of Wages
Payment of wages for contractual engagement shall have to be paid from detailed head 02-wages irrespective of the engagement being made on daily rated, consolidated or in scale linked.