Collection of Standard Forms used at every Government Office. Bill Form, GPF A/c Opening Form, Leave Application Form, Nomination Form etc.
- West Bengal Form No. 2911 (Standard Bid Document)
A revised West Bengal Form No. 2911, is introduced with immediate effect for use in the tenders for works of value upto Rs. 25 crore.
- Modified Single Comprehensive Form for Pension
Governor has now been pleased to prescribe a modified Single Comprehensive Form which is enclosed. This Form will replace the existing Single Comprehensive Form introduced under Finance Department Memo No. 398-F (Pen) dated 13.09.2012.
- Performance Report for Personal Assistant (Basic Grade)
Proforma of the Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and Annual Performance Report (APR) for Personal Assistant (Basic Grade) Schedule ‘B’ English Stenographers of Finance Department.
- Introduction of New TR Form No. 51
Governor is pleased to replace the existing TR Form No. 51 with the new TR Form No. 51. Necessary amendment in West Bengal Treasury Rules will be made in due course of time.
- Guidelines for Submission of Schemes for Administrative Infrastructure Up-gradation
Guidelines for submission of Projects /Schemes for up-gradation of Administrative Infrastructure in Districts /Sub-divisions of West Bengal.
- Different Forms of Transport (Motor Vehicles)
Application for the Grant or Renewal of Learner’s Licence, Licence to Drive a Motor Vehicle, Addition of a New Class of Vehicle to a Driving Licence, Renewal of Driving Licence.
- Inclusion of some more TR Forms under e-Billing module of IFMS
It is expected that the DDO’s will prefer preparation of the bills in electronic format for the claims to be submitted in the TR forms and acquaint themselves with the e-Billing.
- Digitization of T.R. Form Nos. 7A, 12A, 24, 50, 68B
E-billing committee constituted by the state Government to examine and review the existing TR forms to make them amenable to digitization in order to facilitate their incorporation in e-pradan and e-billing modules of IFMS.
- Discontinuation of LOC System – Further Guidelines
The requisitioning non-works department will provide fund through e-bantan to the authority in the works department, i.e., Chief Engineer, along with administrative approval;
- Modification/ Introduction of New TR Forms
Change in the format of existing Bill Register which is not a TR form and introduction of one Appropriation register to be maintained by the DDO.