Full pension @ 50% of last pay is admissible to the employees on superannuation having completed full qualifying service of more than 20 years.
- Revision of Pension (Post-01.01.2016) of Teaching Staffs of Colleges
Revision of Pension/ Family Pension of post 01.01.2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners in respect of Teaching Staff including Librarians/ Assistant Librarians, Physical Instructors/ Instructresses and equivalent category of employees of Government Colleges.
- Revision of Pension (Pre-01.01.2016) of Teaching Staffs of Colleges
Revision of pension/ family pension of Pre-01.01.2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners in respect of Teaching Staff and equivalent category of employees of State aided Non-Government Colleges including erstwhile Sponsored Colleges.
- Revised Guidelines for Revision of Pension under ROPA, 2019
Pension Sanctioning Authority shall fix the revised Pay as per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 and authenticate the pay fixation particulars in the Service book. Duly updated Service book, IPF documents, attested photocopy of Annexures shall be sent to A.G (A&E) W.B.
- Sanction and Disbursement of post 01.01.2016 Pensioners
Introduction of Revised Modalities of Sanction and disbursement of Revised Pension/ Family Pension/ Gratuity/ Commuted Value of Pension of Post- 01.01.2016 Pensioners.
- Pension/ Family Pension/ Gratuity and Commutation
Who shall draw and disburse the Revised Gratuity/ Additional Commuted Value of Pension of the State Government employees who retired on or after 01.01.2016 and in whose case PPO has already been issued by AG (A&E) W.B.
- Pension/ Family Pension (Pre-2016) – 6th Pay Commission
Regarding Implementation of Government decision on the recommendation of the Sixth Pay Commission – Revision of Pension/ Family Pension of Pre- 2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners.
- Commutation of Pension due to ROPA, 2019 – Clarification
The last date for submission of option for additional commutation is 31.12.2020 i.e. 1 (one) year from the actual date of effect of WBS ROPA, 2019. The Pensioner shall be entitled to commute upto 40% of the revised pension.
- Revision of Pension/ Family Pension – Revised Format
Governor is pleased to introduce the revised format of Annexure-I, II, & III annexed herein for smooth functioning of all concerned viz. Pensioners/ Family Pensioners, Pension Sanctioning Authorities and Pension Disbursing Authorities.
- Remuneration of Re-Employed Pensioner as per ROPA, 2019
Basic Pay (Band Pay + Gr. Pay) last drawn by him on the date of superannuation will be revised notionally w.e.f. 01.01.2020 under Rule 7 of WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 as if he were in service on 01.01.2020.
- Submission of Life Certificate through Digital Mode
Introduction of facility for submission of Life Certificate through Digital mode for the Pensioners/ Family Pensioners drawing Pension through the Treasuries of West Bengal.