Full pension @ 50% of last pay is admissible to the employees on superannuation having completed full qualifying service of more than 20 years.
- West Bengal State-aided Universities (Death-cum-Retirement Benefit-Pre-1.1.96 pension/ family pension) Scheme, 1996
- Change in Monthly Contribution towards New Pension Scheme
- Transfer of Pension from Treasuries through IFMS
- Pension Adalat for resolving Grievances for Pensioners, 2018
- Minimum Pension of Principals of Govt. aided Colleges
- Graduate Laboratory Instructors eligible for Leave Encashment
- Counting of Past Service for Retiring Benefit, Leave etc.
- West Bengal Municipal Employee’s DCRB Rules, 2003
- Simple Superannuation Pension
- Certificate for Qualifying Service for Voluntary Retirement
- Delayed Submission of Pension Papers in Non-Govt. Colleges
- Forwarding Pension Cases to the Accountant General (A&E), W.B.
- West Bengal Primary Education (Teachers and Employees DCRB) Rules, 2008
- Death-cum-Retirement Benefit Rules Simplified
- Single Comprehensive Form
- West Bengal Service (Death-cum-Retirement Benefit) Rules, 1971