West Bengal Treasury Rules, 2005
Published in Finance. Tags: Treasury.
Download: West Bengal Treasury Forms (TR Forms)
West Bengal Treasury Rules is divided into three parts. Part I contains Treasury Rules made by the Governor as per the Constitution of India. Part II contains Subsidiary Rules framed by the Minister of Finance in consultation with the Accountant General of the RBI. And, Part III contains Executive Instructions and Orders for the guidance of the Treasury Officers in various matters. The followings are covered:
GENERAL ORGANIZATION AND CONTROL OVER WORKING OF TREASURIES.
- General organization.
- Treasury Accounts and Returns
- Miscellaneous Provisions
RECEIPTS AND DEPOSIT OF MONEY INTO GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT
- General Principles
WITHDRAWAL OF MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT
- General principles.
- Procedure for Withdrawal
- Payments of claims at the Treasury
- Personal claims of Government Employees
- Contingent charges
- Payments for purchase of stores
- Works Expenditure
- Payment of Pension
- Refund of Revenue
- Public Debt
LOANS AND ADVANCES
- Special Rules for Different Classes of Loans and Advances
- General Rules and Limitations
- Revenue Deposit
- Civil and Criminal Courts’ Deposits
- Deposits for works done for public bodies or individuals.
- Deposits of Fees.
- Special Rules for Deposits of Local Funds.
- Other Deposit Accounts.
- Provident and Other Funds.
INTER- TREASURY AND INTER- GOVERNMENT TRANSACTIONS.
- Inter-Treasury Transaction.
- Inter-Government Transaction.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MONEYS WITHDRAWN FROM GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS
- Responsibility of the Treasury Officer /Pay and Accounts Officer, Kolkata.
- Mandate of the Constitutional Authority
- Departmental Regulation.
LIST OF FORMS
Download: West Bengal Treasury Rules