Broadband Internet Connection in each Treasury
Published in Finance. Tags: Treasury.
Government of West Bengal
No. 8206-F(Y), Dated: 27.09.2012.
All the Treasuries/Pay & Accounts Offices in West Bengal are functioning under fully computerised system. Each Treasury/Pay & Accounts Office has been allotted Government e-Mail ID. Now, it is felt necessary to provide internet connectivity to each Treasury/Pay & Accounts Office for carrying out the following activities:
1. The soft copies of the daily Bank Scrolls shall be received by the Treasury from the Linked Bank Branch through e-mail.
2. Soft copies of the monthly Pension Bills shall be sent by the Treasury to the nodal bank-branch through e-mail for crediting the same to the pensioners’ account.
3. The Antivirus files will be updated from the concerned websites.
4. Receiving and sending mails and downloading the Government Orders from the website.
5. Preparation of softcopy file of Form 24G and 24Q of Income Tax form NSDL website.
6. Uploading of pension contribution (both Government’s and Subscriber’s) under New Pension System for All India Service Officers.
7. Sending softcopy of monthly accounts to the Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts when the “WBSWAN” is not functioning.
Now the Governor has been pleased to sanction one Broad Band Internet connection to each Treasury/Pay & Accounts Office against the existing land-line connection, which was previously sanctioned by the Government, to perform the above mentioned jobs. The Broad Band inter-net connection should be of most economic plan of BSNL like BBG700.
The District Magistrates and the Sub-Divisional Officers of the outline Sub-Divisions are authorised to effect Broad Band internet connection in the respective District Treasuries and Sub-Divisional Treasuries under their control. In respect of the Pay & Accounts Offices, the respective Pay & Accounts Officers are authorised to effect such Broad Band internet connections. The installation of Broad Band internet connection is to be completed by December 2012.
The charges in this regard will be debited to the Head of Account “2054-Treasury & Accounts Administration-00-097-Treasury Establishment-001-Other Treasuries- 13-Office Expenses-02-Telephone”[Department code FA 18]. The DP code is ‘2054-00-097-NP-001-13-02’
This order is issued in terms of Finance Department Notification No 5230-F(Y) dated Kolkata the 22nd June, 2012 and U.O. No. 143 Dated 28/08/2012 of the Data Processing Centre, Finance Department.
Sd/- Swapan Kumar Paul
Special Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 8206-F dated 27.09.2012.