Home Department was established to operate and control the Administration within the State. The management of its personnel & administration for maintenance of security and revenue collection was its operative part.
- Stop Non-Essential Social Gathering to Prevent Spread of Virus
It is ordered to shut all restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs, night clubs, Hookah Bars, massage parlours, amusement parks, museums, zoos with effect from 0600 hours of 22.03.2020.
- Official Emblem for the State of West Bengal
The Official Emblem of West Bengal shall contain the State Emblem of India on the top. Below the State Emblem of India, there shall be a circular design with the Bengali alphabet superimposed on the atlas.
- Progress of Aadhaar Enrolment in West Bengal
Progress of Aadhaar enrolment in West Bengal is presently 54% in the 0-5, 73% in the 5-18 and 105% in the 18+ age group have been issued Aadhaar numbers.
- Amendments of West Bengal Rules of Business
Promotion, facilitation and regulation of industry, trade and commerce in the State save as otherwise provided, including Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Textiles.
- West Bengal Rules of Business – MSME and Textiles
Micro, small and medium enterprises and textiles including sericulture declared by or under law made by Parliament to be necessary for the purpose of defence or for the prosecution of war.
- DP Rule for Kolkata and West Bengal Police
Commissioner of Police, Kolkata and the Director General & Inspector General of Police, West Bengal is the authority for departmental proceedings for Kolkata and West Bengal Police.
- Departmental Proceedings (Enforcement of Attendance of Witnesses and Production of Documents) Act, 1973
An Act to provide for the enforcement of attendance of witnesses and production of documents in certain departmental proceedings and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Salient Features of The Aadhaar Act, 2016
Every resident shall be entitled to obtain an Aadhaar number by submitting his demographic information and biometric information during enrolment.
- Augmentation of Ministerial Staff Strength in Police Dte
Augmentation of 14 different posts of Ministerial Staff comprising 06 posts of Lower Division Assistant, 06 posts of Upper Division Assistant, 01 post of Head Assistant and 01 post of Special Officer in West Bengal Police Directorate for smooth functioning of different wings under its control.
- West Bengal Rules of Business – Tribal Development
All matters related to the welfare and development of the Scheduled Tribes, including provision of funds; Tribal sub-plan. Constitutional matters. All matters pertaining to the identification of Scheduled Tribes.