Subject: Family Pension
Family Pension is 30% of the last pay. Maximum ceiling of family pension is Rs. 21,000/-. The amount of pension increases with the increase of the age of the family pensioner.
- Submission of Life Certificate through Digital Mode
Introduction of facility for submission of Life Certificate through Digital mode for the Pensioners/ Family Pensioners drawing Pension through the Treasuries of West Bengal.
- Revision of Pension/ Family Pension – 6th Pay Commission
Revision of Pension/ Family Pension, Gratuity and Commutation of Pension of of Pre‐01.01.2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners and Post 01.01.2016 Pensioners/ Family Pensioners
- Minimum Pension of Principals of Govt. aided Colleges
Governor is pleased to revise the minimum pension of the Principals of Govt. aided Colleges who retired prior to 01.01.2006 at Rs. 26,695/-
- Death Benefit for Casual/ Daily Rated/ Contractual Workers
Governor has been pleased to order that the legal heirs of casual/daily rated/contractual workers shall be paid an amount of Rs. 2 lakhs as one time death benefit.
- Last Date of Submission of Annual Life Certificate
Last date of submission of life certificate by all categories of pensioners/ Family pensioners is hereby extended from 15th November, 2016 to 15th January, 2017.
- Pensionary Benefits to Hostel and Mess Workers of Colleges
Clarifications relating to regulation of Pensionary benefits in respect of the Hostel and Mess workers attached to the Govt. aided Colleges including Govt. general degree Colleges.
- Non-Government Employees DCRB Audit Rules, 2015
These Rules may be called “The West Bengal Non-Government Educational Institutions, Local Authorities and Other Institutions Employees (Death-cum-Retirement-Benefits) Audit Rules, 2015”.
- Scheme for Retired Employees of State Transport Undertakings
Scheme for the retired employees of State Transport Undertakings (STUs) in accordance with the direction contained in the Solemn Order dated 30.6.2015 in WP No. 11978(W) of 2015.
- West Bengal Municipal Employee’s DCRB Rules, 2003
West Bengal Municipal (Employee’s Death-cum-Retirement Benefits) Rules, 2003 is applicable to all the whole time permanent employees under the employment of the Municipalities and the Notified Area Authorities.
- Handbook of Circulars on Death-cum-Retirement-Benefit Scheme
Handbook of Circulars on Death-cum-Retirement-Benefit Scheme, published by Pension Branch, Finance Department, Govt. of West Bengal.