Madhyamik Pariksha is a 10th standard Examination. Compulsory subjects are First language, Second language, Physical Science, Life Science, Mathematics, History and Geography.
- Model Question Papers for Madhyamik Pariksha, 2017
Model Structure of Question Papers for M.P. (S.E.), 2017 is uploaded in accordance with new curriculum and syllabus of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Equivalence of Manipur Board of Secondary Education
Secondary Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur is considered equivalent to the Madhyamik Examination conducted by WBBSE.
- Special Instruction for Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E.), 2016
Special Instructions to the Officers-in-Charge, Centre Secretaries, Venue Supervisors/ Head of the Institutions, Addl. Venue Supervisors, Custodians for smooth conduct of Madhyamik Pariksha, 2016.
- Distribution of Admit Card for Madhyamik Pariksha, 2016
Admit Cards of the candidates (Regular & External) appearing at the Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2016 will be distributed through Camp Offices from 21st January, 2016.
- Syllabus of Class I to VIII (Bengali Medium)
Detailed Syllabus (Bengali Medium) of Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV, Class V, Class VI, Class VII, Class VIII published by West Bengal Board of Primary and Secondary Education.
- Distribution of Madhyamik Test Paper, 2015-16 at Free of Cost
All the students who will appear in the ensuing Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2016 will be provided with the WBBSE – published Test Paper 2015-16 free of cost.
- Extra-Time to Physically Challeged Candidates of M.P. 2016
Application Form for permission of extra time in favour of physically challenged/ Poor vision/ Hearing impaired/ orthopaedically indisposed candidate of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2016.
- Help of Amanuensis to Candidates of Madhyamik Pariksha, 2016
Application Form for permission to help of Amanuensis with extra time for sightless/ physically (orthopaedically) challenged candidate of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2016.
- Schedule of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Exam), 2016
Programme Schedule of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2016 (both Regular and External) will be held in only one paper on each day from 11.45 a.m. to 3 p.m. (First 15 minutes for reading the Question Papers only).
- Felicitation Programme for Toppers of Madhyamik and HS Exam
All toppers upto 10th rank in Madhyamik Pariksha and Higher Secondary Examination, 2015 are requested to attend Felicitation Programme on 04.06.2015 at Town Hall near Calcutta High Court.
- PPS/ PPR of Answer scripts of Madhyamik Pariksha, 2015
Instruction for Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) and Post Publication Review (PPR) of Written Answer scripts of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2015.
- Distribution of Admit Card for Madhyamik Pariksha, 2015
Admit Cards of candidates (Regular & External) appearing at Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2015 will be distributed through Camp Offices on 13th February, 2015 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evaluation Pattern for Madhyamik (Classes IX & X) Level
Expert Committee has attempted to redesign the evaluation pattern at the Madhyamik level. There are two premises of evaluation: Internal Formative Evaluation and Summative Evaluation.
- Remuneration of Examiners, Fees of PPR/ PPS in Madhyamik 2015
Enhancement of rates of remuneration of Head Examiners, Examiners and Scrutineers, as well as fees for PPR/ PPS and introduction of payment of telephone charges in favour of all the Head Examiners.
- Extra Time for Physically Challenged Candidates of M.P. 2015
Application Form for permission to help of Amanuensis with extra time for sightless/ physically (orthopaedically) challenged candidate of Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E), 2015.