Subject: 6th Pay Commission
6th Pay Commission, West Bengal was formed to examine the present pay structures, allowances, promotion policies, retiring benefits etc. of employees.
- Interim Relief to Re-Employed/ Contractual Pensioner
Fixation of remuneration for re-employed and contractually engaged State Government Pensioners/ Family Pensioners in view of grant of Interim Relief.
- Grant of Interim Relief @8% to Pensioners
Governor is pleased to grant an Interim Relief @8% of the Basic Pension with effect from 01.07.2016 to the Pensioners/ Family Pensioners of West Bengal.
- Grant of Interim Relief @10% of Band Pay
Calculation of Interim Relief will be on the Band Pay as on 01.07.2016 after allowing normal admissible increment. Any type of Allowance is not admissible.
- 10% Interim Relief for West Bengal Employees
All employees and Pension Holders of West Bengal Govt. incl. Teachers, Employees of Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) will get 10% interim relief wef July, 2016.
- Extension of Sixth Pay Commission, West Bengal
Term of office of the Chairman and other Members of the Sixth Pay Commission, West Bengal is extended for a further period of six months w.e.f. 27.05.2016.
- Submission of Memorandum to 6th Pay Commission
Notice issued by 6th Pay Commission regarding extension of time for submission of memorandum by different Unions, Associations etc. containing their views.
- Inviting Memorandum from different Unions, Associations
Memoranda alongwith a soft copy may be sent to the Member-Secretary, 6th Pay Commission, Bikash Bhavan, 4th Floor, Saltlake, Kolkata-700 091 within 90 (ninety) days.
- Terms of Reference of 6th Pay Commission, W.B.
To examine the special allowance and other allowances, concessions including Travelling Allowance and other benefits which are available to the employees in addition to the pay.
- Appointment of Members for 6th Pay Commission, West Bengal
Governor has been pleased to appoint the 6th Pay Commission comprising the following. The terms of reference of the Pay Commission will be notified separately.