GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001.
No. 5275-F(Y), Dated: 21.06.2012
Sub: Creation of the posts for introducing the system of Financial Advisers.
The undersigned is directed to say that the system of Financial Adviser has been introduced in the following six (6) Departments vide Finance (Budget) Department Memo No: 152-FB dated 27.04.2012.
- Home Department
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Urban Development Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Public Works Department
- Panchyats and Rural Development Department
Consequent upon the introduction of the system of Financial Advisers in the aforesaid Administrative Departments, it has become necessary to create the requisite posts so that the system may run smoothly.
2. After a careful consideration of the matter the Governor has been pleased to accord sanction to the creation of following posts for each of the six Departments as indicated at para 1 above, for a period of one year with effect from 01.06.2012.
a. Financial Adviser (to be filled up by an officer in the rank of Special Secretary or Joint Secretary ) – 1 (one)
b. Deputy Financial Advisor (to be filled up by an officer in the rank of Deputy Secretary) – 2 (two)
c. Accounts Officer (In the cadre of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service) – 4 (four)
d. Section Officer – 2 (two)
e. Upper Division Assistant – 4 (four)
f.. Lower Division Assistant – 4 (four)
g. Group ‘D’ – 6 (six)
3. The charge will be debitable to the head of accounts from which the charge of the Secretariat establishment of the concerned Administrative Departments is met.
4. This Order issues with the concurrence of Group —’P’ of Finance Department vide their U.O. No-1391 Gr.-P (Service) dated 16.04.2012.
5. The Accountant General (A&E) West Bengal is being informed.
Secretary to the Government of West Bengal