COSA (Computerization of Salary Account), which assures accuracy and timeliness in the generation of Pay Bills, Schedules is now Obsolete.
- e-Pradan implementation for COSA bills for all DDOs
Upload the COSA salary files (for each bill two files like bill summary file and other is personal detail file) for the month of April, 2015. After uploading successfully a Reference no. will be generated.
- Clarification on Implementation of COSA in Educational Inst.
Higher Education Department has sought clarifications on some points regarding COSA implementation for teaching and non-teaching staff of the Grant-in-aid colleges and state Universities.
- COSA implementation in Grant-in-aid Institutions
Salary bills including those related to Educational institutions, PRI institutions, and Urban Local Bodies shall not be accepted at the Treasuries/ PAO’s on or after 1.4.2015, if they are not generated through COSA/ COSA-compliant software.
- Online Admission in Education from Academic Session, 2015-16
Introduction of online Admission process from academic Session 2015-2016 and implementation of COSA from the current financial year in all the Government-aided General Degree Colleges of this State and Sanction of grant amounting to Rs. 1.5 lakhs to each of such Colleges for the said purpose.
- COSA is Mandatory for Drawal of Grant-in-Aid Salary Bills
Top most priority should be given by all concerned for implementation of COSA software package for drawal of Grant-in-Aid Salary Bills latest by the 30th September, 2014.
- Grant-in-Aid Salary Bills in COSA Compliant Format
Grant-in-aid salary bills of non-Government aided Secondary Schools/ Madrasahs generated through “On-line salary management system (OSMS)” of School Education Department of the State Government shall be accepted in the Treasury/ PAO.
- Further Measures to Facilitate COSA implementation
A few DDO’s are yet to start generation of salary bills through COSA. They are allowed to submit salary bills in hard copies upto August, 2013.
- Submission of COSA and School Information Form
As per instruction of the Higher Authority this is to inform that the school/ madrasah which has not yet submitted the COSA Form and School Information Form mandatorily submit the same within 10.06.2013.
- Allotment of Fund for Creation of Employees Database
The Collector will sub-allot the fund to the Sub-Divisional Officers for payment of the charges to the vendors implementing COSA package in the offices of the DDO.
- e-Payment is Mandatory for all types of Government Payments
Governor is pleased to prescribe the following guidelines for implementation of e-Payment in the State Government Offices:- e-Payment is Mandatory for all types of Government Payments.