Aadhaar is a 12 digit identification number stored in a centralized database and linked to the basic information i.e. photographs, ten fingerprints and iris of each individual.
- Registration Form Fill Up for Higher Secondary Examination, 2023
- Mandatory Inclusion of Aadhaar Number in database of WBHS
- Aadhaar Linking with Ration Card through ePOS by eKYC
- Progress of Aadhaar Enrolment in West Bengal
- Aadhar Card as Proof of Identity and Local Residence
- Aadhaar is Mandatory for Scholarships wef 2016-17
- Salient Features of The Aadhaar Act, 2016
- Supreme Court Interim Order on Aadhaar Data Collection
- Whether Aadhaar Card is Mandatory for getting Subsidy?