Various Scholarship Schemes for students of West Bengal e.g. Pre-matric, Post-matric, Merit-cum-Means, Central Sector Scheme, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, Hindi Scholarship etc.
- Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship to Kanyashree Girls
Financial assistance to Kanyashree girls under Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum means Scholarship Scheme in order to encourage & incentivize them for pursuing Post Graduate studies.
- Scheme for non-NET Fellowship to Full-Time M.Phil/ Ph.D Scholars
Scheme for providing financial assistance to full-time non-NET research scholars pursuing M.Phil. or Ph.D. in the State-funded Higher Education Institutions in West Bengal.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, 2016 – Renewal
The students are advised to visit www.wbchse.nic.in to download renewal form and submit the same positively by 31.05.2017.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme, 2016-17
Candidates who belong to non-Hindi speaking States but have been residing for any purpose in a Hindi speaking State will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme, 2016
The students who have passed H.S. Exam in 2015 and 2016 may apply for Renewal and Fresh Scholarship under Central Sector Scholarship through http://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Aadhaar is Mandatory for Scholarships wef 2016-17
From 2016-17 onwards, Aadhaar has been made mandatory for all Govt subsidies/ scholarships which would be disbursed directly into the beneficiary’s bank account seeded.
- State Level National Talent Search Examination, 2017
State level National Talent Search Examination, 2017, for the students of class X or for those who will appear at the 10th level examination will be held on 13th November, 2016.
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination, 2016
National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination, 2016 (for the student studying in class VIII) will be held on 13th November, 2016 at different centres of West Bengal.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme, 2015-16
For those who passed in 2015 the Madhyamik, the Higher Secondary or the Degree (Pass or Honours) Examination and got themselves admitted in the same year in the next higher course with Hindi as one of its subjects.
- Last Date for Online Application of CSS Scholarship, 2015
The date for online application of CSS Scholarship 2015 has been extended till 30th November, 2015. The H.S. passed candidates of 2015 are advised to visit National E-Scholarship Portal.